|1|

"The circumference of the circle is basically is the diameter times pi." My boring math teacher said. I rolled my eyes and took notes, so I could study them for my test.

I raised my hand to ask something, but got cut off by the lock down alarm. 

"Activate Lock Down, Activate Lock Down. This building is in lock down, this building is in lock down." We all ran to the wall of the door and hid in silence.

"Nobody speak!" The math teacher warned us. We all stayed silent and suddenly we heard footsteps in the hall. I started quivering, and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too. 

As steps got closer and closer, my hand inched closer and closer to my phone in my back pocket. 

They stopped, and I knew that the person was right in front of the door. He or she started banging on the door. 

"Everone shh!" My math teacher whispered. 

"I heard that!" The man behind the door yelled.

"Shoot!" That's not what he really said. He got up and told us that he was gonna go out,  acting like he was the only one in the class, but he's gonna lock the door. I couldn't believe he was gonna sacrifice himself for us.

He opened the door but locked it from the inside, shutting it immediately. We all heard them talking until I heard a gun load and a gun shot.

He killed the math teacher. 

"What an idiot." His voice was deep. I heard the door open and saw he had the key with him. He must have taken it out of his pocket. 

He flipped the lights on and it took me a few seconds to adjust to them. He walked in front of everyone, just pacing and taking in all of our appearances. I knew who this was. It was Brendon Urie, the most wanted serial killer in America.

 It was Brendon Urie, the most wanted serial killer in America

"Wow, lots of kids. Too bad I only need one of you." He pulled his gun out of his jean pocket. 

"Now this is how the game goes: I have one of you who I want to take with me, so I'll shoot everyone else." My mouth gaped and everyone looked around at each other.

"So let's get started, shall we?"

He pulled his gun out and aimed it at someone's head. Luckily it wasn't mine. I heard the gunshot and a whole bunch of people screamed. I flinched and shut my eyes. 

"One down, nine more to go." He said. Yes, there were eleven of us in our class. I was hoping so much that he didn't shoot me, but I wanted him too as well. I didn't want to go wherever he was taking the lucky survivor, but I didn't wanna get shot, so let's let him decide.

Luckily, the boy who Brendon had shot before was far away from me, so I wasn't covered in blood. I had my phone in hand and was trying to call from behind my back. 

He placed his gun down and looked at me, growing an evil smile. 

"Whatcha got behind your back?" He walked forward until he was right smack dab in front of me.

"Gimme the phone." He bent down and made direct eye contact with me, sticking his hand out as I gave him my phone. He gave me a fake smile and got back up, placing my phone in his pocket. 

He pulled his gun back out.

"Now back to business." He put the gun between me and a boy beside me, and I knew that Brendon was gonna kill me. 

I kept my eyes open to see that he moved the gun to the boy and shot him, causing blood to splatter all over me. I looked down and gagged. Blood. Everywhere.

He smiled and continued to shoot until it was me and a girl that I hated. Now I know this sounds terrible, but I really wanted her to get shot. 

My wish came true. She limped out and I was in shock. All my classmates were dead, and I was the one who had to go with the infamous killer.

"Now, we're going to go out in public, just to get to the car, so you better keep your mouth shut." He gripped my arm really hard and practically shoved me out of the school.

I was surprised I wasn't in full tears. He shoved me in the front seat and shut the door. He quickly went to his side and got in.

"So, I'm Brendo-" I cut him off.

"Yes, I know. You're Brendon Urie the most wanted killer in America. And I'm Faelecia, probably your next victim." I looked down, wanting to go home so bad. 

Brendon chuckled and then stopped, scaring the crap out of me.

"God don't I need to teach you some rules when we get home so you won't  get killed." He said, turning the radio on. 

That made me shiver and I just looked out the window, then at my blood stained shirt. It was mostly the shirt that was stained, some being on my pants.

After a song that I knew finished playing on the radio, Empire State Of Mind came on. Brendon and I both started humming. I was too shy and scared to sing, but Brendon wasn't. 

We stayed in the car for a while, until I realized that we were leaving the city. I didn't ask where we were going because I didn't want to get, possibly, brutally murdered.

Brendon turned the radio down for a while, I don't know why, he just did. 

Later on into the ride, I had my feet up on the chair, my head resting on my knees. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. My ringer had to be Hips Don't Lie didn't it?

Brendon took it out of his pocket and told me to not speak before he put the phone on speaker. 

"Hello?" Someone asked after Brendon hadn't spoken.

"Hello, ma'am," Brendon said. 

"Who is this? Where's my daughter?" My mom cried over the phone.

"I'm sorry, but you won't be seeing your daughter ever again," Brendon said, hanging up on the phone. My whole body was cold, I don't know why, that's what happens when I'm scared. 

Brendon then stopped the car, getting out and throwing my phone into the forest. My eyes widened and he got back in, driving away. 

"Well, we're almost home."