|10|

Brendon's POV

I walked out and gave Faelecia the space she needed, just like Sarah told me to.

My phone started ringing, and my caller ID told me that it was Sarah.

"Hey Sarah, what's going on?" I asked.

"Well, my client has finished early today, and I wanted to know if you wanted me to come early, if you're not ready that's fine."

"No no no, come right now, I'll tell Faelecia to go get ready," I said, immediately hanging up.

I slowly walked to the bathroom, seeing Faelecia was just laying her back against the tub.

I slowly knocked on the door, seeing her blonde hair whip towards me.

"So we have a change in plans, and Sarah's coming over right now, so if you want, it would be best to get dressed." I said, leaving right after.

I went to my room to go get changed. I heard Faelecia leave the bathroom, going downstairs and changing.

I put on my clothes and went downstairs, to see that Faelecia was dressed and on the couch.

"Well, good to see you're dressed." I smiled, while Faelecia was quivering on the couch.

I heard a knock on the door and went to get it, knowing it was Sarah.

"Hello!" She smiled, wearing almost the same outfit as yesterday.

"Wow, did you get your hair done? It was black yesterday and now it's ombré!" I complimented. She smiled and came in.

"So, where is she?" She asked, peeking her head in

"So, where is she?" She asked, peeking her head in. I pointed to the couch where she was laying down.

"Hey Faelecia, it's me, Sarah." She said, going and sitting beside her on the couch. She shook her and Faelecia turned around.

How does Sarah do this so well?

I sat on the couch as Faelecia and Sarah whispered to each other. Faelecia shivered for a second and looked upset, but Sarah said something that made her feel better.

"Alright, so the plan is to have this session together if you guys don't mind that." She said, smiling and then getting her clipboard and pen ready.

"Alright, would you guys like to share something before we start or should I start with an opening question?" She asked, taking the cap of her pen and biting on it while still listening.

"Okay then, I'll start! Brendon, how do you feel about this whole situation, and what do you think you can do to make Faelecia less scared?" She asked, making me think.

"Well, I feel bad for traumatizing her like this, even if it wasn't actually me. But from what I know, I tortured her and killed her. Faelecia, I want you to know that I would never do that to you. I may be a criminal, but I will protect you. I will never ever hurt you, so if you're scared of that, then try not to be, because I'm not going to hurt you ever." I said, letting out all my emotions.  Sarah looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"I didn't know you could have emotion like that." She laughed, causing me to smile.

Sarah was so pretty when she worked.

Sarah was stroking Faelecia's arm while writing down what I wrote.

She's also really good at multi tasking.

I couldn't get my mind off of Sarah.

"Alright, Faelecia, what makes you so scared of this Brendon?" She asked.

"Well, it's just that I'm scared that he's gonna do what he did to me in the dream. Because not that long ago, he told me he needed me for something important, and in the dream, he mentioned the same thing. Also, Brendon, no offence, has been accused and of not just murder, but also torture, so I have the right to be scared." She said, which made Sarah nod.

"Is this true? You told her she was needed for something important?" Asked Sarah, pointing her own towards me. I nodded and leaned back in my chair.

"Alright, so Faelecia, is it just the dream now that's bugging you, or are you still scared that Brendon's gonna hurt you?" She asked Faelecia, who slowly started shaking her head no.

"So you aren't scared that he's gonna hurt you?" She asked once again.

"Well a little. Yes I am, but I know that he's not gonna, it's just paranoia. Like I obviously know he won't torture me, but I still can't get the thought of him doing it out of my head, so when I see him, I see the monster who tortured me for hours on end." She said. Sarah took note and I was just kind of, there.

"Well is there something that I can try and do to solve this?" I asked, trying to make the situation better. Sarah sent me a smile for saying that, and it warmed my insides.

"Don't use knives around me and never wear ripped jeans, a black shirt and overcoat. Or never go shirtless while wearing ripped jeans." It seemed odd at first, but I just guess that's what I wore in her dream.

"Deal!" I said, making Faelecia seem confused.

"That easily. You're giving up knives for me?" She asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"If it makes you trust me, then yes, I will." I said, putting my hands up in surrender.

"So, Faelecia, do you think you would be able to make physical contact with Brendon? Say a hug or something, or are you still a little uncomfortable, because it's perfectly fine if you do." She told her. Faelecia looked at me and then whispered something to Sarah, which made her nod intently.

"Brendon, stand up and open your arms." Sarah ordered. I did as told and Faelecia got up, slightly shaking.

"Go on, hug each other," said Sarah, making me move closer to Faelecia as she slightly moved closer to me, until the both of us were hugging.

When Faelecia got used to it, she kind of squeezed me.

God, I missed her hugs!