ARSHI SS: Character Sketch

Hii arshians.... i hope u liked my 1st part of my story... i forgot to give u the character sketch before updating part 1... sorry fr dat... now am gvng u the Character Sketch of this story…hope u will like it… pls give ur support and feel free to give ur suggestions also tell if u guyz did not like the story then I will stop to write more… will see you soon in next part… take care…
                                            CHARACTER SKETCH:
                                                        Arnav Singh Raizada:
He is a famous business tycoon who was completed his studies in Hardvard university and he starts AR industries in California
and mostly all over world but now he is coming to INDIA to manage the AR in Delhi... He is very Handsome and Arrogant to the world but not to his family... To his family he is straight forward, out spoken and funny... He rarely gets angry to his family but if he does he  is worst than anyone... He loves his family especially his sister a lot... He is 26 years old... Girls throw themselves on him... But
he does not pay any attention on them EXCEPT HIS LADY LOVE WHOM HE LOVED MORE THAN HIS LIFE...
                                                         Khushi Gupta:
She is very rich yet simple and traditional girl.... Her parents were died at her early age... she is grown up from her Uncle's home  in California.... She is cute,bubbly and beautiful girl... she is basically from a rich family but she did not like to live a luxuary life... she  is friendly to all.... She LOVED HIS MAN MORE THAN HER LIFE BUT NOT ANYMORE.... You will find more about her in the story....
                                                           Anjali Jha and Shyam Jha:
Arnav’s Sister… Religious,Caring and Sweet girl… she is happily married to a caring person Shyam Jha…. She loves her family  especially Her Brother and Her Husband.... In my story Shyam is a good human and good husband of Anjali who loves her alot....
                                                          Akash Singh Raizada:
He is a very soft and lovely person… He respects and loves his family and his Bhai very much…He managed the AR industries in  Delhi before his bhai arnav came to India…. he is very close to arnav....
                                                           [Rest of the characters are same as IPKKND and but in this story no Payal,Buaji,Nk.....]                                          **Few more characters will introduce in between the flow of story... i dnt feel gud to tell those characters as for now, it will ruin the  inquisitive of this story... hope u will wait to knw more**