Sorry Note

Hiiii frnzzz..... hope all r doing great.... many of my readers asking me repeatedly,  why MLWNEFY story's next part did not opening? Bcz i updated that part but by mistake i deleted that part.... seriously i was feeling too bad and litterly crying for that... i dont know what to do and how to rewrite that part again....

u know what this is the only part where i wrote with lot of excitement and enjoyment than other parts in this story... in this part i tried some sense of humour the whole part...  there was a lot of arshi's crazy arguments also...

🙁🙁bt now am helpless.... i dont know when am able to re-write that part the same way with same excitement again... but surely i will try to update soon...

u may think why am creating scene for just a deleted part... seriously i dont feel for the part that was deleted but my time which i spent to write, my tiny size brain which i used to think and specially my energy which i used to write all r wasted... thats the reason i feel very bad for that...

Sorry guyz it was my mistake so i should rectify it... am simply blabbering with u all... sorry fr that also...

bt guyz really it was a differnt kind of pain where u wrote the long part but forgot to take backup and by mistake it was deleted and cant be undo it...😭

And writers pls take a backup copy of ur part before updating here... its a request for u from me with a terrible experience...🙁🙂

I will update soon.... and sorry for making you guyz wait again.... sorry sorry sorry sorry...and 10000 times sorry....☺ hope u guyz wait fr some more time...

Take care guyz.... see yu soon....