ARSHI SS: Part 3

Hiii frndzz..... hw ru all?? thnk u sooo muchh fr ur responses fr previous part... pls keep encouraging me to write more by ur valuable votes and comments if u really like dis part... and silent readers pls am not compelling u to comment but atleast press vote to show ur presence in dis story... ok no more blabbering... happy reading... see you soon in next part... Take care...:-)
                                                               Part 3:
                                                         Arnav instantly jump from his seat when he saw her… His Lips curved into a cute smile and his heart felt happy and peace after a long 2 years… his heart says mentally “FINALLY SHE IS HERE”…
                                                         Aashi also Stunned at her place to SEE HIM she did not know what to do To feel HAPPY HE IS HERE BEFORE HER or To feel SAD that WHOM SHE DID NOT WANT TO MEET TILL HER DEATH IS HERE BEFORE HER
                                           Arnav[ happily to HER]: Khu….         [But before that Anjali interrupted and said]
                                                         Anjali: chotte.. SHE IS AASHI the one who we are talking about till now…[to Aashi] Aashi… He is Chhote oops Arnav the one we are talking about from morning…
                                                          Aashi [hesitantly]: Na..Nam.. Namaste Arn…Arnav ji….
                                                       Arnav: What?? AASHI??!! Her Name is Aashi??
                                                        Anjali: Haan chhote… kyun? Kya hua? Did u both met before eachother?
                                                              Aashi [Before Arnav said anything Aashi interrupted and said]: No anjali ji… This is the first time I meet him…
                                                                   Anjali: Accha teek hai aashi ji… you should take Nani to her room to take rest she will feel better.. we will meet in dining table for lunch… and chhote you can go to ur room should take rest for some time…
[Soon everyone retrieved their room for a quick snap…]
                                                              In Arnav room:
                                                        Arnav(to himself): What the… how can this possible… She looks alike MY KHUSHI but if it is WHY SHE DID NOT RECOGNIZE ME even she recognize me i can see that in HER Eyes may be She STILL ANGRY WITH ME that’s why she did not react anything that we know each other already… but Wait… What is her name AASHI… AASHI… but her name is KHUSHI na… then why she CHANGED HER NAME FROM KHUSHI AS AASHI… ohh What the hell… am too confused… IS SHE IS KHUSHI? OR AASHI? BOTH KHUSHI OR AASHI ARE SAME? OR NOT? Wait… first I should CONFIRM that she is MY KHUSHI or NOT? If she is Khushi I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST PERSON IN THIS WORLD but if it is NOT then what can I do? How can I find out MY KHUSHI…
[This thoughts make Arnav again to think about HIS KHUSHI.. he keep watching HER FACE in HIS PHONE DISPLAY and unknowingly he drifted to Sleep]
                                                               In nani’s room:
                                                          [After nani’s slept Aashi is thinks about that PERSON who he met in living room some time ago…]

Aashi(to herself): IS REALLY HE? OR AM I DREAMING? She felt too happy for MET HIM AGAIN but at the same time Why the hell he is here? What? Wait… No HE is in HIS House She should be the one to go from HIS house… In these years I was HAPPY… what? IS SHE REALLY HAPPY WITHOUT HIM? NO… SHE NEVER FELT HAPPY WITHOUT HIM BESIDES HER… but Atleast in these years SHE DID NOT HAVE TO MEET HIS EYES EVERYDAY… But NOW SHE HAVE TO… She did not want to HERE in this house Besides HIM… but She also cant LEAVE NANI and go from here for HER OWN PURPOSE… she HAVE TO here and HAVE TO IGNORE HIM as SHE DID NOT KNOW HIM BEFORE… She decided and soon she also drifted to Sleep…. decided and soon she also drifted to Sleep….