Final Part

Hiii guyzz...So as promised am updating the final part of this story as a summarized srory line by today itself...

For the readers who straight away come to read this part... do read my previous note before started to read this part... so that only you can understand this update....

Pls do vote and tell ur opinions of this story if u liked this story....

Omggg..... i think writing a story is better than writing a summarize of story line.... i don't know how to and where to start...😀😜

So you all know the story till the meeting of arshi in their friends marriage...right?

Yeah okeyy.... then after that i planned to continue the story as follows:

Their meet with cute fights, then they fallen for each other, some funny yet cute romance sequences(seriously i thought of write many arshi moments in various occasions and situations)

Then yeah... Adithya... he was fallen for khushi during their college but almost forgot her but when he again saw her in their friends marriage and his lust over her ignited again... but he can't do anything in marriage and he noted a particular person called Arnav how he always with khushi in arguments and their eyes on each other which changes differently from hate to love during the marriage... he planned to seperate them....

After 1 month of their friends marriage arshi love on each other also increased...(thats how i planned their regular meets with some romance sequences)

One day Sid arranging a birthday party of his wife Spandhana and invited their close friends... of course arshi also invited and yeah Adi also invited... thats where Adi planned to seperate them...

They are arranging a small picnic or you can say small outing with their friends on the next day of her birthday... in there also some romance sequences of arshi(😉)... and eve they are planned for small party along with dinner...

All friends are hell tired coz of enjoying in their picnic...but still they want to enjoy the party... so all are getting ready for the party... they are staying in a hotel in seperate rooms for getting ready for the party...

Khushi getting ready for the party in her room and got a small chit (like letter) from her friend who said its from arnav so she excitedly reading a letter... In a letter wrote something like that "not to go for a party & asking her to stay in her room so that both can enjoy some alone time"... she read and blushed to thought arnav and her together alone... so she told to her friends with some excuses and stay back in hotel...

On the other side Arnav is hell tired but still he is ready for the party as khushi is there... After getting himself ready he thought to check on khushi whether she is ready or not... so while going for her room he happend to hear the conversation between Adi and his friend...Adi told his friend about his evil plan of Writing a letter to khushi asking her to stay back in hotel faking arnav write that letter...(just like in the show where shyam asked khushi to come to terrace faking arnav name) and he also planned to make her his... Arnav shocked and thought to alert khushi before this creep execute his evil plan with khushi... so he moved from there...

When he come to her room she is not there as she is gone to tell some lame excuses to stay back in hotel to her friends... so arnav waited there just then Adi enters the room he thought to attack him but suddenly khushi also come to her room so arnav hide himself somewhere in her room thought to see what gonna happen as he was here so no need to worry of khushi's safety... Khushi was shocked seeing Adi there instead of Arnav so she thinks to talk with him casually and send him from here before arnav comes... Adi also have some casual talk with her asking her why she did not come for a party like that...(coz unknown to Arnav Adi already sees arnav when he hide himself while khushi comes so he can't force himself on khushi as he know arnav is there it will cause him anyhow and thinking may be arnav got to know his evil plan...so thought to backfire the plan to arnav may be it will create misunderstanding between arshi)