Lance x Reader

art credit: dreamteden, tumblr
quick thingy before we start:
(Y/N): Your Name
(h/c): Your Hair Color
I'll put more when I get there,,,let's-a go!

(Y/N) was walking around the castle when he heard a voice call him from behind, he turned his body slightly to see who it was, low and behold, it was Allura.
"(Y/N) I need you to help Lance once again with his Lion," he said exasperated.

(Y/N) chuckled, "Yeah, don't worry I wasn't busy, I was just heading to my room, so I'll go right now," he said heading the opposite direction he was previously walking, and now towards the hangar.

He made his way through the maze of hallways, adjusting his coveralls and belt. Once he arrived, (Y/N) opened the small door letting him enter and he immediately spotted a distressed Lance and an annoyed Pidge. "That's it Lance, I'm not going to fix your lion anymore, either you need to learn how to pilot it or just don't fly at all," she said stomping away not even acknowledging that (Y/N) had entered the room.

He looked over at Lance who was lightly banging his head against his lions leg, "Well, seems you've roughed Blue up a bit huh?" He asked approaching him. He gave him a side glance and groaned, "Yeah, but I wasn't even flying that bad! I'm not sure what happened," he said sliding down to sit on the floor. (Y/N) chuckled and held out a hand, "C'mon buddy let's see what's the matter," he said and waited for Lance to take his hand, when he did he pulled him up and they entered the Blue lion.

The (h/c) haired male hummed and walked around the head looking at all the high tech alien gadgets he'd learn to fix and operate, also checking their status. He let out a breath and turned to Lance who looked at him anxiously, "Well good thing is, nothing in your head is damaged, but I'm going to look inside to look for internal damage, so I'll be back," he said looking at the cross-legged blue paladin, and walked into the lions torso. He looked around and saw couple of things with kinks, other things that were dislodged and he started to work on them, occasionally he would hear Lance ask if he needed anything and (Y/N) would say he's fine.

He heard Lance ask once more, "Just come on down here bud, I need some company," he said chuckling, knowing Lance was getting a tad bored and wanted someone to talk to him. Of course (Y/N) didn't mind, he rather enjoyed Lance's company. Lance peeked around the corner, then walked over and sat down next to (Y/N), who was working dedicatedly as he listened to Lance ask him what he was doing as he fixed the device.

(Y/N) patiently told Lance what he was doing and why he was doing each step, "Alright I..am..finished!" He said excitedly and stood up, he stretched, popping a couple of joints, "Ok Lance I'm gonna check out some external stuff after a small break, so let's head down to grab something to eat," he walked past him to start heading out of Blue.

Exiting the lion he was chatting lightly with Lance, as they walked to the kitchen where Hunk was talking to Keith who was lounging about. "Hey guys!" (Y/N) said cheerily, Hunk passed him and Lance a bowl of delicious looking food, "Hey, how's the repairs on Lance's lion?" He asked, "I saw Pidge walk through here basically blowing steam out of her ears," he chuckled and leaned against the counter.

(Y/N) and Lance sat down next to each other, and and (Y/N) looked at Lance oddly, "Are you comfortable in your armor? You want to take it off?" He asked, "It seems like it'd be a bit hot considering you've been in it for a while now,"He stated taking a bite of his food and melting at the taste. "Hunk, you are a god, and I'm gonna build a shrine in your honor because of how amazing this food is," (Y/N) said with a serious face and a mouth full of food. Lance looked at Keith and started laughing, "Oh my god, (Y/N) that's hilarious!" Lance said in between laughs. (Y/N) rolled his eyes and laughed a little bit, "I know, I'm pretty amazing," he said and tugged at Lance's armor, "But I'm serious, you wanna take this off? Seems a little hot..." he said before turning to his food.

Lance's face started to grow a lovely shade of pink, and he excused himself from the table. Keith understood, and followed Lance down the hallway. "Hey, what happened back there?" He asked as Lance started to remove his armor, "I froze up! I was trying to say something and I couldn't!" He said slightly panicked. Keith got in front of him and grabbed his shoulders, "You got this! We've talked through it plenty of times before, the quicker you do this, the easier it will be," Keith said trying to calm Lance down. Lance breathed out, "Ok, let me change first and I'll do it," he said entering his room, "Good! Because it's been annoying everyone for months!" Keith yelled before heading back.

(Y/N) watched as Lance quickly walked off with Keith in tow, and he frowned, "Hunk....do you know if...Keith and Lance are a...thing?" He asked a with a small blush, and a worried look on his face. Hunk sighed and placed his chin in the palm of his hand, "Nope, they're not," he said with a smirk, which caused (Y/N) to let out a relived sigh. "Ok, Thanks Hunk!" He got up and gave him a big hug, "You're the best! I'm gonna be working on Blue if anyone needs me," he said waving as he ran down the hallways.

~time skip brought to you by a bonding moment~

(Y/N) was using a small hover lift that Coran had provided for him as he was fixing some dents and loose screws he found on Blue. He heard someone call him from below, and it was Lance, "Hey! Give me a sec, I'll be right down!" He called and gathered all of his tools before lowering himself to the ground.

"Hey," Lance said his face dusted with pink as he scratched the back of his neck, "What's up?"
(Y/N) said wiping his face with a cloth to get rid of the sweat and grime that was on his face, but he couldn't get rid of the blush. "Well I kinda wanted to talk to you, about something.." he mumbled, shuffling his feet, (Y/N) smiled, "Ok...what is it?" He asked bending down a little to try and catch his gaze, "You ok?" He asked softly. Lance shot up, face fully red, "Y-yeah! I-I'm totally fine! Don't worry!" Lance somewhat shouted before starting to dash off.

(Y/N) caught him by the back of his hoodie and pulled him back, "Lance seriously what's wrong with you? Are you sick or did something happen-" he was cut off by Lance, "Ok hold on! I...really really like you and I have since....like.....you got here, but not really..I mean that would be weird but I do, and I've had a hard time trying to tell you, and even though I've made so many jokes and messed with you every single time I do itIgetthisfeelinginmychestandmy stomachfeelsoffandI-" he was cut off by a hand placing itself on his shoulder and a finger pressing against his lips. "Shh," he giggled slightly, "Thank god you said it first I've been consoling Hunk for months trying to find out how to muster up the courage to ask you..." (Y/N) said trailing off and bringing Lance into a hug.

Lance placed his head on (Y/N)'s shoulder and sighed in relief, (Y/N) liked him back. "Hey, Lance..." (Y/N) said pulling back and looking at Lance with a really intense blush. "What's up?" He replied quirking his eyebrow a little, "C-can I," he swallowed hard and looked at Lance directly in the eyes, "Can i kiss you?" He said a little rushed. Lance's eyes widened, and he smiled, then put his arm on (Y/N)'s back and another around his waist and dipped him, "Does this answer your question?" He said before gently pressing his lips against (Y/N)'s. Lance placed a hand on the side of (Y/N)'s face, while (Y/N) had one arm wrapped around Lance's neck and his other hand tangled in his hair. 

When they both needed air Lance pulled them up and he leaned his forehead against (Y/N)'s, "That was amazing!" He said with a smile, "Yeah that was...but I don't think that answered my question.." he said giving Lance a teasing smirk before he heard a small whoop come from the hallway behind them, he saw a Pidge getting pulled behind the doorway, out of sight. Lance and (Y/N) looked at each other and burst into laughter and held onto each other, as they both tried not to fall, even though Lance ended up toppling over and (Y/N) followed suit and landed next to him. Lance looked over at (Y/N) and smiled, with happy tears in his eyes, "I love you," he said softly and kissed him on the cheek.

wHoo! jesus, that took a long time,,,,,but it was worth it????this is my first like,,,,,fanfic ever??? so like criticism is welcome even if you say my story is shit,,,,meh. so,,,if u want to request something,,,,just say so im up for anything.
aight peace out

                              ~*BONUS*~

Pidge peeked around the corner and looked at the two laying there on the floor being all cute, she looked back at Hunk and Keith with a mischievous look. They both looked at her with the exact same expressions, 'don't you dare..' and she peeked around the corner and cupped her hands around her mouth, "JUST FUCK ALREADY!" She shouted before hightailing it out of there with a panicking Hunk and fearful Keith in tow.