Lotor x Reader

Eight years. It has been eight whole years since he left you on that planet. You shivered under the heavy coats you have been gifted when you first arrived. On this icy planet, the natives had found you in the snow, shivering and near death. You had been taken into a family, even though you were galra yourself, you were only a half-breed, they nursed you back to health.
     You made it back to the hut that you've been staying in, the people greeted you and you returned it. You threw down a sack and the animal you had hunted for two hours. "What is wrong?" the wife of the family asked taking you over to sit down with her, "It was a tricky hunt, they went on the ice, and I had to lure it off the ice," you said letting out a heavy breath.
The husband of the house walked over and picked up the game and went to prepare it for dinner. You removed your skins and fur that kept you warm, and sat back in your chair, the daughter of the family came out, she was in a little bit nicer clothes, she looked like she was trying to impress someone. Your ears perked up in interest, "What's the occasion? You find someone to court you?" you asked politely.
    She shook her head, "No, not yet, I hope I do soon, and that he's really close.." she said, you shrug and turn to the wife, you nod in gratitude as she passes you a snack to have while dinner is getting started. "Thank you," "You're welcome (Y/N), come," she said waving you over to a more secluded spot in the hut.
    "I know my daughter, and as much as I would love to see her married off to a man, I cannot have it be you, let alone a galra," she said. You felt a pang in your heart, but understood, "Oh, ma'am please don't worry I don't have any interest in Ankia," you said, and the wife sighed in relief. "I have my eyes on someone, but....I don't know if I'll ever see them again," you say softly, your voice cracking. "Aw, you poor baby, here come sit and eat," she said taking them back to the main room.
      Ankia sat down on the chair across from him, and blushed. You merely flashed a polite smile and went back to eating the small pack of dried meat, berries and nuts the wife had given you. She flushed even darker, you were in mid bite when she suddenly stood up, "(Y/N)! I want to be courted with you!" she nearly shouted. You jump, startled by her outburst and you are at a loss for words, "I-uh...um.." you stuttered, stalling so you can figure out how to let her down easily. The wife looked at you sternly while Ankia waited for your response, you took in a deep breath and let it out.
      "No," you say with absolute certainty. "W-What?" Ankia asked softly, "No, I am in love with another, and I will wait for them for however long it takes for them to return," you say standing up, Ankia started to turn red. "Oh really now?! It's been 8 whole years! You are still hung up on him?! Why?! HE LEFT YOU HERE!" she yelled at you and stormed off.
   You stand there with clenched fists, you know exactly what happened, but it was not to leave you there to rot, you know he wouldn't do that to you.
"You're wrong, he wouldn't, he is a man of his word," you say to her, even though she wasn't in the room. You say back down, and pinched the bridge of your nose, you really thought about it, and shook your head, "I need a walk," you said quickly standing up and dressing warm, you quickly head outside not minding the calls from the wife.
You walk out into the freezing cold, the wind was higher than it was before, causing snow to go every which way, it clouded your vision and you could barely see in front of you. You fought against it and continued your freezing walk into the cold, you say lights and knew that they were people's huts, your ears tucked down into your hood, you didn't want to go back just yet.
You heard something coming, like a large ship, you look up, galra. 'Must be on their weekly trip for their supplies,' you thought, you continued on, you didn't go to the ship when they collected supplies because they would take you back and put you in a fleet. You only continued forward, which was in the direction of the ship, but you we going to avoid any interaction amongst them.
You let out a shaky cold breath, you must've not have grabbed the right amount of furs to help you stay warm. You started to get close, but you decided to turn back, when you did that you collapsed, falling to your knees caused alarm to you. Trying to get up you looked back to see figures approaching, your arms struggled to pick you up, but needless to say your body was giving out, you turned your head in time to see the people closing in on you.
    You didn't know why your vision was starting to fade in and out, maybe it was exhaustion from the hunt, or due not to eating yet. You fell unconscious in the snow as they finally reached you.

                            ~Time Skip~

     You wake up in galra clothing, more specifically, general armor. You sat up quickly and looked around the room...it was, your room. The only place you could be was....the door opened and a familiar face stood in the doorway. "How have you been sleepy head?" Ezor said cheerily, you groan, "I've been good, how long was I out?" you ask. "Oh, long enough for us to gather all of your things and get you back on the ship and headed home," she said walking in and sitting down on your bed. You rub your arms, "That's a long while, is everyone else on the ship?" you question, the main reason you asked was just for a specific person.
    "Yep! Everyone's here!" she said standing up quickly, "Wanna say hi? We haven't seen you in like 8 years ya know," she teased placing a hand on her hip. You nod and strolled down the familiar hallways to the main deck, you spotted Axica, Zethrid, Narti, Ezor was beside him and finally.....Lotor. Your breath hitched, you hadn't seen him in so long, you weren't sure what you were supposed to do, he stood up once he spotted you he froze. Ezor went and manned her station, Lotor finally unfroze after a couple of seconds and motioned for you to follow him.
     You glanced at him as you two walked down the corridors, once you were both a good enough distance away from the control room you grabbed the front of his chest plate and slammed him to the wall. "What the actual quiznack," you growled at him. He was calm and looked at you with a raised brow, "What?" he inquired. "Eight. Years. You left me there for eight years!" you yelled at him, "You never even thought about coming back for me after what the first two? Four even? No!" you yelled at him, tears brimming as you slammed your hand next to Lotor's head. Tears brimmed at your eyes, he stood there his face blank, you wiped your eye with one hand and sniffles a bit, "Well?! Say something!" you said, voice cracking.
Lotor looked in your eyes and grabbed your face in his hands, you leaned into his touch. "I had no intention of leaving you for so long," he said wiping a tear off your cheek with his thumb. "I was forced to leave, every time I tried to go back, I was stopped every. single. time," he said looking directly into your eyes with the most sincere look. You let the tears fall freely, "I was so scared you wouldn't come back, I was afraid that I would have to move on," you said softly placing your head in the crook of his neck.
      Lotor placed a hand on the back of your head and held you as you wrapped your arms around him and squeezed him tightly, you didn't want to let go. "(Y/N)," Lotor murmured, god it sounded so good to hear your name roll off his tongue. You lifted your head up, "Yes?" you asked wiping your eyes. "Kiss me," he demanded, and you didn't hesitate to follow instruction. You leaned down, capturing his lips with yours, you moved your hands down, one rested on the back of Lotor's head and the other trailed down his side and to his hip, and snaked it around his back.
You both shared a passionate kiss, Lotor swiped his tongue on your bottoms lip and you opened up letting him in. The air was heating up as your tongues danced together in perfect harmony, you could feel that Lotor was trying to take control of the kiss, you smirked, intertwining your fingers into his hair, you tugged it lightly, Lotor let out a small gasp which gave you control of the kiss. Your hands ran up and down his sides, you turned your head to deepen the kiss.
You felt Lotor shudder and moan under your touch, which made you feel much better. You were going to further but you felt a brush along your legs. "Quiznak! Wh-Cova? Ugh," you said turning to Narti who was standing there, no expression on her face. "Really?" you asked and she smirked. You shook your head smiling, "Let's head back to the ship now hm?" you asked her and walked along with Cova on your shoulders, and a very flustered Lotor leaning against the wall, his face flushed.
A few hours later you had all docked on the main ship, you had orders to set up your quarters again, and you did so. After about 20 minutes you were finished and you flipped on your bed. You ended up falling asleep, hearing a knock on your door cause you to sit up, your ears perking up as they entered. It was Lotor, "Hello," you said yawning and stretching. Lotor climbed into bed with you and you pulled off all the hard pieces of your armor and tossed them aside, just leaving you in your undergarments. Lotor was in the same, and once you laid back down you pulled him close to you and held him there. You pulled the covers over the both of you, Lotor sighed in content, "Don't ever leave me for so long again," he murmured, you hummed a small yes and buried your nose in his neck and tangled your legs with his. Lotor turned over and you readjusted again, but after a few minutes of comfortable silence you fell asleep. Lotor lifted your chin up, he smiled looking at your face, kissed your forehead and held you close as if you were to be taken away from him again if he didn't hold you. And with that, he fell asleep.

Hey guys! I bet you guys missed me! Well, after a good while i'm back at home (bc of harvey i had to leave) my house is gutted, but i'm back there and loving life! i know you guys really wanted an update and i really wanted to write so, voila here it is, now give me suggestions on what you want next and i'll try and pop it out soon! Also the writing is a bit different in this one, i might keep it like this idk