Allura x Reader

Ever since you have joined the rebellion against the Galra Empire, you have always wanted to see Voltron. You've heard the myths, you've seen drawings and paintings of it, but have never seen it in real life. After so long, you have started to lose hope and forget why you were fighting.
One day on patrol you sighed and swung your legs on the side of the small hangover you found on your rounds, you placed your chin in your hands and pondered about the times when you would dream of meeting voltron, but now it was put on the back burner. Your ears picked up sounds of engines and looked up, your eyes widened in fear, "Galra..." you said before sprinting as fast as you could to base. Once you got there you pressed the alarm button that warned everyone of a galra attack. You ran to your commanding officers room, "Ma'am! The galra are entering the atmosphere!" you cried out and she stood up, "Thank you (Y/N)," she pressed the com system and spoke clearly. "Everyone, man your battle stations, this is not a drill," she said firmly and looked to you. "You're dismissed, get ready," she said as you immediately ran out to get your battle gear and grabbed your weapon.
You shudder in fear as you step out of the room, already hearing the shots of the galra landing on the ground as they tried to take down the base. You head outside and see the droids shooting and fighting your colleagues as you watch. You take in a deep breath, close your eyes and focus. You open them and run into battle. The first droid you encounter you ram the gun into its gut and fire two rounds, you kick it to the side moving to the next one, you stable yourself and shoot multiple, covering others that needed it. You turned around seeing a droid ready to fire and you duck, running to it you place the gun on your back pulling out two machete type blade and slice the droid up, letting it fall to the ground in pieces.
You continue this onslaught, fighting side by side yelling orders and receiving them as well, but they wouldn't stop coming. You were starting to get exhausted and so was everyone, people were suggesting a retreat of the planet, "No! We've fought too long and too hard for this! We are not stopping here!" you yell over the chaos of the battlefield. You heard the sound of an ion cannon firing up, you froze and looked up at the sky, seeing the cannon, lighting up that sickening purple that represented the galra and your stomach fell to your feet.
You always knew you would die fighting for a good cause, you closed your eyes and braced yourself. You heard a laser fire, and waited a couple of seconds.....nothing happened. You opened on eye and saw the galra cruiser explode and fall to the ground. You furrowed your brows in awe as you watched a giant figure descend from the sky.
"...Voltron..." you gasp in awe, it was real. You smile wide knowing your rebellion was going to be successful. You have a new fire in your eyes as you mowed down enemy after enemy, you finished off one of the last ones and looked around. Your breathing was labored due to your nonstop fighting, you look and see Voltron touch down on the planet and you watch it disband into the five lions. You run over to go meet the paladins, you see the lions heads bend down and open their maws to let them out. You heard the castleship land, but paid no mind as you fought your way to the front of the crowd.
You see paladins in green, blue, yellow, red, and pink. You thought there was a black paladin but thought nothing of it, "Hello my name is Princess Allura of Altean, I am a paladin of Voltron, this is," and she proceeded to introduce all of them.  You watched her confidently talk in front of the audience and you were taken away by her entire being, the way she held herself and the way she had that fire in her eyes that would inspire anyone. You wanted to get close to her, but she was busy and you didn't want to impede.
Later during a celebratory feast to honor those who were fallen and those who fought. You sat at a long table on the side while Allura and the paladins sat at the front of the table and you tried to sit as close as possible, but the higher ranking officers sat closest. After when everyone was mingling you finally got a chance to talk to her, you took a deep breath and greeted her. "Hello, I am (Y/N) of (P/N) (planet name), It is so nice to meet you princess," you say kindly. "Oh," she laughed, "Please call me Allura, it is very nice to meet you, I've heard of you, you're the patrolman who set off the alarm," she said and you flushed a bit, looking down and shuffling your feet. "Yeah...that was me.." you say sounding a bit embarrassed. It was clear she has shown an interest in you and for the rest of the night you two drank and talked about plenty of things. When the party was coming to an end, you had to leave Allura grabbed your hand and looked you in the eyes, "I want you to know that you are always welcome into the castle, here, I have a small communication device that you can use to contact the ship, or my lion," she said a small blush on her face. "Thank you pri-Allura I'll keep in touch," you said before kissing the back of her hand before leaving.

~Time Skip brought to you by Corans Mustache~

After a couple of months you two have been talking for a while, "Today I'm running a special ops mission, if something happens I've set this device to set off a beacon for someone to come help me," you say and Allura smiles, "That's good, make sure it's a large one, I'll be there immediately to pick you up," she said with a cheeky grin on her face, you laughed and waved bye to her, "I have to go..." you wanted to say something so you took a risk. "...I love you," you say confidently and Allura placed a hand over her mouth, "Y-You really mean that?" she said softly and in the back you could hear someone shouting 'YES!! GIVE ME THAT LAST COOKIE!' from Lance, he's caught onto you and has called you multiple times without Allura knowing. You nodded and she smiled, "I love you too," she said softly her eyes sparkling, she quickly waved you off, "Go now, don't miss your mission because of me," she teased and you left waving.
You cheered and went to get ready. Once you had your armor on and walked onto the small ship you had for reconnaissance. You were accompanied by two others that you hadn't familiarized yourself, but you all wished each other luck as you all launched and headed out to the galra infested planet.
     Once you were within the atmosphere of the planet all hell rained down on you all, you quickly grabbed your communication device and set off the signal. You dodge fire as much as you can, you shake in fear as you try and stay calm and collected, but the first shot hit and you wigged out. You yell in frustration as you continue to dodge and get hit as well, tears streamed down as you pushed on trying to escape.
Allura was in the control room after they had completed the most recent coalition rally and stood in her paladin armor looking at the planets and systems that were controlled by the coalition. She was examining a specific system when her communication device with (Y/N) went into a panicked setting, she saw coordinates and immediately went to the portal operator and immediately channeled her energy into it. "Princess? What are you doing?" Coran asked, entering the room. "I'm going to save (Y/N), he's in danger," she said before flying through the portal. Arriving at the planet she watched as a single, damaged, rebel fighter plane was maneuvering around shots like there was no tomorrow. "That's him, quickly! Paladins get to your lions! We must defend that ship!" he yelled and quickly headed to her lion.
     Allura quickly climbed into Blue and shot out of the hanger with the other lions trailing behind. Keith started to give out orders, "Lance you take Red and cover for him, Allura Keep Lance covered, Pidge and Hunk when you get an opening you escort him and dock him on the ship," Allura did as told, Keith had been getting better at leading, but now the Blade offered him training and he's been starting the trials, she wasn't sure if he was going to be leaving a lot, but she was busy covering for Lance who was covering for Lance. Eventually they escaped the atmosphere which in turn Hunk and Pidge escorted him into the Castle ship docking hangar.
       Allura had put Blue in her respective hanger and she quickly ran to where (Y/N)'s ship was and didn't stop till she was at hanger and when she saw Hunk helping him down she ran even faster and barreled into him, knocking him down. "Hey, calm down there," he said in a raspy voice, Allura held him tightly, tears welling up in her eyes, "I almost thought I was going to lose you," she said gripping him tighter. "It's nice to see you too," you say sarcastically and she laughed a bit. "Let me sit up, you're crushing me, geez you're freaking strong," you say propping up on an elbow.
     She got off wiping a tear and looked at you, "Oh! I'm so sorry! How hurt are you?!" she asked looking you over, "Some small scrapes and bruises, nothing too seri-Agh!" you day gripping your side. You removed your hand and blood covered it, "Well, maybe a little more than a scratch," he said as Hunk helped him up and took you to the pods. "Now this will put you in a comatose state, and once you're healed, you'll be fine" Coran said as he stepped in dressed in the pod suit.
     Allura had changed, but after she did she waited in front of the pod and didn't leave till you had finished healing and woken up. After a couple of hours she eventually fell asleep leaning on he pod. People brought her pillows and blankets and let her be as she waited by (Y/N). The next day she woke up and waited for (Y/N) once more, people brought her breakfast Hunk had cooked and she started to eat it.
  The pod made the noise to indicate that (Y/N) was fully healed and Allura set her plate down and went over to the pod and caught (Y/N) as he fell forward. He slowly opened his eyes, blindly slowly he looked up at Allura. "Well, it seems I've fallen for you again," he said cheekily, Allura shook her head chuckling and dipping him, "Oh shut up," she said before kissing him.

Well i guess i'll end it there, and nOw that I've seen season 4 i'm gOing to DEFINITELY PUT M AT T H O LT ON MY LIST TO WRITE.
now if you want anything else comment about it and stuff, sorry this took so long but all it's chill i've got it out, hopefully you guys ain't mad