Zarkon x Reader pt. 2

i know you thirsty people have been d y i n g for this so i decided that a part two was definitely needed,,in all honesty i didn't really expect it to be received so well so tHANKS M AN so let's get this bitch started. ☆〜(ゝ。
...i probably shouldn't do that again lmao also in the picture just imagine it's you and not Honerva k thanks love you mean it!

Two years had passed, and sadly the passing of the owner of the shop as well. Afterwards you did some revamping and styling, your shop had a heavy flow of customers. You sold hand-crafted, one of a kind pair jewelry. Each set was nothing like another, and each piece in the set was elegantly made and unique in its own way, this was all thanks to the man who had taught you his ways. You've heard of the legendary Voltron that the rulers of the universe had come to pilot. They protected everyone from everything, and every time someone mentions the black paladin, the one you've been trying to put out if your mind for many years, always caused that blade in your heart to twist, but only a little.

When Alfor has heard of your shop, and what a big deal it was, he visited with his wife and daughter. He walked around the shop, and even though you sold pair pieces, you did sell the occasional 3-5 piece sets for families. He spotted one with an intricate mammal design that was shaped like a lion. When taken into the separate pieces showed it in three, a cub, a lioness and lion. Alfor showed his family and they all loved it, even little baby Allura. "It's so nice to know you're doing so well even after the Voltron project, how much will it be?" he asked and your fur lifted lightly at his kind words, "Nonsense, for the royal family of Altea, it is a gift," you say, your eyes holding a dim twinkle in them. Alfor persisted, but eventually gave in, he left with it and that got you even more customers.

After a very, very good day of sales, you count up all you have left and then your money. You sigh in content and head to the back room, you had been working on a piece that gave you a hollow feeling in your chest for some reason, and the piece to go with it didn't make it better. You always went by what your heart felt, and always made the pieces separate, and at the end you fit them together and they formed something even more beautiful. You had already finished the first piece, which didn't look like much to you, and the second piece was also confusing, but nonetheless you worked. After a good hour of delicate work, and cramped hands you blew off whatever was on the pieces and then, for the moment of truth, you put them together. Your eyes widened, you had unintentionally made a two faced person, one with kind, soft eyes that looked to be full of hope, and sadness. The others eyes seemed to be full of determination and joy, but also swimming with something you couldn't pinpoint.

Your hands were shaking and tears seemed to escape your eyes and slip down your face. You took the two apart and saw you had created two universes, one bright with a deep and sorrowful center, the other had dark on the edges that slowly creeped in, with a bright center. You had realized, it was you....and him. You let out a quiet sob, no matter what you did, or who came along, he always captured your heart. You picked up the one that you deemed respectively yours and placed it around your neck, and then placed the other on a stand and arranged it neatly.

The next couple of months were off, but you kept up doing what you were doing. Until one day, you had gotten a summons from the royal court. You were so extremely nervous, because it wasn't just Zarkon's court, it was also Alfor's with the other paladins joining as well. You had packed a small bag of jewelry and a change of clothes in case something happened. And lastly, you placed the pendant around your neck and absentmindedly placed the other one in your bag. You let out a deep breath and headed to the castle, and on your way the Blue Lion landed in front of you, it crouched down and it's very large maw opened up to show the blue paladin. "Hey pretty thing, wanna catch a ride?" he said playfully and winked. You laugh and nod, you walked in and stood in the cockpit while he piloted. You learned that his name was Blaytz, he was a charmer and a sweetheart and if you were staying longer, you two could become great friends. "So what to the big wigs want to talk to you about? Because I know Alfor's on a trip and the only people here are Zarkon and his family, along with us paladins~," he said and you rolled your eyes. "Oh, then I guess it's just Zarkon I'm meeting with..?" you said softly. "Yeah? Is that a problem?" he asked curiously. You shook your head as your fingers gripped the seat firmly, you were actually scared out of your wits.