Shiro x Reader

art credit: owlyjules tumblr
Also, there is a slight gore warning for people sensitive to that, like it describes people being torn apart, disgusting blood schtuff and everything,,,,so you have been warned,,,also just a hint of lime ;))

(Y/N) slams his body against the door, again..and again...and again. "Let me out you giant furry-cat-chinchilla things!" He yells trying to get the door open.

"It's not use, you're never getting out of here kid," a raspy voice says from the group in the back of the cell. (Y/N) sharply turns to them, "I don't care, if I don't give up hope, then I won't care, I won't stop fighting till my friends come for me," he growls lowly. The group murmurs a bit, some chuckles are heard as well, "Your friends can't get through Galran defenses," he said again, (Y/N) sighed and shook his hand, it might be bruised from all that banging.

Taking a seat away from the group of unfamiliar aliens, he himself was captured on his planet, the Galra had come looking for supplies from their valuable, and supply rich planet. In doing so they also wanted to keep their entertainment levels high, so they captured a few dozen of their people, including (Y/N), and they have them held in cells until the games started.

A few hours had passed and (Y/N) was pacing, and thinking how the hell he was going to get out. He was starting to get aggravated and he punched the wall, he sighed and held his hand in his other, then he heard the door open and he turned sharply to see a tall stoic galra, "All of you, let's go," he said curtly. He stepped aside and one by one they all exited. As soon as they breached the door, cuffs were slapped onto their wrists and they were marched in double lines down the hallways and corridors.

The galra that was leading them was peculiar, his hair was braided, and his lower body had a tail protruding out of it, just brushing the floor, his tall and muscular body gave him a certain aura of power, and he would seem like the perfect soldier. (Shh nows not the time to insert oc's in here. lemme live u jerk) He was silent the whole time and when they arrived at the entrance to the arena he left the work to the droids, giving one last look to the group, his facial markings sharp giving him a more fearsome look, he gave a small curt nod and left.

The group watched as arena lights flooded them and (Y/N) lifted his cuffed hands to cover up his eyes, the sound of all the Galrans that had gathered in there was deafening. He uncovered his eyes and saw in dismay at what was awaiting in the ring, a giant Yepper, foaming  at the mouth, his deep and spine tingling yeps sent shivers up his spine. The beast was at least two Galrans tall, they really like to make things interesting.

(Y/N) looked around him and saw that everyone was cowering in fear and the only thing keeping them from running was the droids that surrounded them. (Y/N) also saw that he was first in line, he mentally cursed himself as the droids approached him, (Y/N) held his breath and the droid went past him, they picked a small, whimpering alien with large eyes and dull colored skin. They took off his cuffs and shoved him out into the arena and the cheers increased tenfold.

(Y/N) watched in horror as the small alien had started off strong, but his stamina was lacking and eventually the Yepper had torn the small thing apart like it was nothing. Tears filled his eyes as he watched the poor soul die in such agonizing pain. The whole crowd roared in approval and the Yepper yepped happily and rolled around in the blood and remains of the previous challenger. (Y/N) stood as still as a statue as the droid made another pass at the group, his hands shook in fear, but everything was completely still.

The entire group consisted of about eleven people, and when there was about five total left, (Y/N) was chosen to fight the monster that had destroyed every single one that had attempted to slay it. (Y/N) swallowed hard and he shook his head to clear it, took a deep breath, and determinedly made his way to the arena. The Galrans holding the Yepper back saw that he was in and released the beat, (Y/N) gripped the blade tightly and got into a fighting stance. The Yepper bounded towards (Y/N) at an alarming rate and he quickly moved to the side dodging the big maw on the beast and ran the blade down its side.