Chapter 1

Samuel^^
Aiden's POV

I need to get to safety. I've been walking more like limping for the past few days. My only hope is to find somebody in this dead place. I haven't come across anybody or anything for that matter for the last two days.

I was injured when my base was attacked. We didn't see it coming. One moment we were planning an attack on the enemy and the next moment bombs were exploding. Everyone in my base died. I only managed to get away because my wolf took over and bolted out of there. Honestly I wouldn't mind dying. I don't have anything to live for anyways.

Don't talk like that. What about our mate? Don't you want to meet him, spend the rest of our lives together,have children? , My wolf, Gunther asked me.

"Ofcourse not. Like I care about mates. You know I couldn't care less and I don't intend on meeting mine. We're better off without him anyways", I reply while dragging my limp leg behind me. It's starting to throb and I don't know how much longer I can pull through. I've only manged to survive this far because of Gunther. He's taking most of the pain away and giving me strength to continue. It's in our genes. Alpha genes. I shake my head to clear those thoughts from my head. Now was not the time.

Well when it comes to our mate I don't care what you want. He is our other half, we're made from the same soul broken in two to find each other again, He says.

"Oh Gunther ever the romantic", I say chuckling as he send me mental pictures of a faceless mate in various aspects of our life. Having picnics, watching his beautiful face as he sleeps, him playing with our child or children in the packhouse.

"You know that can't happen Gun. Not after what happened", I say sadly. I know he doesn't want anything more than to meet our mate and start our lives together. If only it were that simple.

I can hope and dream Aiden. You shouldn't hold such a hatred for someone we've never even met. Many people said they wouldn't want to meet their mate but when they did they never let go,He says softly.

A glare forms on my face at the thought.

"I'll ensure that doesn't happen to me. I never want to meet my mate", I spit out and continue limping my way through this dead snow covered place. The ground was caked in snow and it still continued to drop some more.

Before he has a chance to reply I spot a house up ahead. Oh thank you God!, I almost cry out.

I hurry to the house as fast as I can with a limp leg with two gunshot wounds and splinters in it. I try and ignore the pain from the cuts and scratches on the rest of my body.

The ground is covered in thick snow. There had been a blizzard a few days before and it still was snowing, a little lighter but still snowing nevertheless.  On top of being wounded I was freezing.

I pushed my way through the thick snow and I reached the boundary of the house. I made my way to the door, thank God the person cleaned his pathway so only a thin layer lay there.

I banged my hands on the door to be heard over the sound of the harsh wind. The lights were on and the smells coming from this house were heavenly.

I raised my hands to bang on the door again when it swung open and I was met with the most beautiful sight.

Beautiful blue eyes that made the sky look dull. Thick lustrous hair that were the perfect length for me to grab hold of as I plowed into him from behind. Perfect pink pouty lips that made me want to nibble on them forever. I raked my eyes over the heavenly sight in front of me and nearly groaned. He had such a gorgeous body. From what I can see he had long legs perfect length to wrap around my waist. Oh he's so perfect.

Lost in my thoughts of ravishing this beauty I didn't realise Gun screaming Mate! Mate!

Oh no, this cannot be happening. I don't want a mate. He'll only bring trouble. But he is absolutely stunning.

But I don't want him. Never did.

Are you sure about that now that you've seen him? Argh I just want to ravish him until he's screaming my name ,Gun replied as he continued watching the beauty. And the asshole just sent me a picture of the beauty's head inbetween my legs as he sucked me off.

I couldn't ask for help here. I'd rather freeze and die. I turned to leave when a hand stopped me. Tingles and sparks flew as my mate touched my arm.

"Don't go", he said softly. His voice was like music to my ears.

I turned to look at him and I got lost in his big blue eyes. I found myself nodding to his statement even though the other part of my brain was screaming at me to get out. 

My head started pounding and I felt drowsy. The events of the passed few days caught up with me and I fainted.

So what do you guys think? Please comment and let me know.