Chapter 4

Aiden's POV

It's been 2 months since I've been staying here with my mate and honestly it's been a blissful couple of weeks.

Samuel is the perfect mate. After spilling my past out to him we spent the day cuddling together and sitting in front of the fireplace telling each other our past and the better moments with our families. Well for me. His family hated him and I feel rage boiling inside of me just by thinking of what they done to him. He told me how he's always wanted a mate and I'm exactly what he wanted.

And whew is he a sultry mate. He knows exactly what he wants when it comes to making love. We haven't gone all the way just blowjobs, handjobs and heavy make out sessions. Sam is a sexy vixen in bed. Even Gun was surprised by his nature. He is very vocal when voicing his pleasure and the way he gives head.

I felt my cock wake up as if it wanted to voice his opinions in the matter too.

Speaking of my mate I miss him. He went to town to buy more groceries and some clothes for me. I couldn't go because I didn't have the proper gear to go out in this weather. I was reluctant to let him go alone but he assured me he was going to be fine. He's been gone for a few hours and I've been so bored without him. It's crazy to think I could honestly live without him.

I was standing at the window waiting anxiously for his return. Just then I saw the Jeep pull into the snow covered driveway. Sam climbed out and started unpacking the boot. I opened the front door and made a dash to the car to help him. I grabbed all the heavy bags and left the lighter ones for him. He just narrowed his eyes at me and chuckled. As if I would let him carry things while I'm here.

I walked into the house and set all the packets on the kitchen counter. I walked back to the front door and Sam picked a pink packet out of the car. His cheeks were crimson red and I arched a brow at him.

"What's got you blushing so beautifully?", I asked him dropping my voice an octave lower. I loved his blushes.

His cheeks just turned a darker colour and he swatted me with his free hand.

"Nothing that concerns you baby. Will you please pack away the groceries? I'm going to go take a shower. I also bought for you clothes and shoes so you can try them on.", He said as he stood in front of me. I wrapped my arms around his tiny waist and kissed his plumpy juicy lips.

"Sure baby", I agreed and he stepped out of my arms and made his way to the bedroom with his packet might I add. I watched his hips sway and I wanted to fuck him so badly. It's been about 2 months since I've been here and we haven't had sex yet neither have I marked him and my wolf was getting impatient. Wolves don't usually take this long to seal the bond.

As I got to packing the groceries I heard the shower on and I knew Sam was going to be in there for a while. My baby takes long showers.

I finished packing all the groceries and the shower was still running and I chuckled. I made my way into the living room and switched on the TV. There wasn't really much to watch besides some series called The Shadowhunters. It seemed interesting so I left it on.

Halfway through an episode I got lost in thoughts. I need to have a talk with Sam and tell him neither Gun nor I can wait any longer. We need to mark him. We basically let him go to the mall unmarked and without us and anybody could've made a move on him and that doesn't sit right with me at all. He's mine's and I want to mark him as such.

I'm sorry, he's yours? We share him douchbag. He's my mate too, Gun huffed.

'You know what I mean Gun, it's just that I've been here two months and we still haven't marked and mated with each other. Does he not want to?', I voiced my concerns with my wolf.