Epilogue

Five years later

Samuel's POV

I groaned as I waddled to the backyard. I was five almost six months pregnant and looked ready to pop. I was pregnant again and Aiden was ecstatic. He was over the moon that he would be having a child again. The next emotion was sadness. He was sad his parents and his brothers would never get the chance to meet his children.

I explained to him it was life. There was nothing you could do to try to change things that are meant to happen. He cried but he understood. I understood, some days I missed my family but they didn't accept me. My sister must be about 16 years old by now. I missed her. She didn't understand why I left and I'm sure my parents spewed bullshit to her as to why I left. She was the only person I missed from those demons from hell.

'Mate!' Gun growled through our link when he saw me step out into the yard.

He ran up to me and softly nuzzled my stomach. He gently laid his ear on it to hear the baby's heartbeat. He loved doing that.

"Daddy!", Liam,my three year old son screamed as he ran up to us. He was overjoyed to be having a baby brother or sister. We wanted to keep the gender of the baby a secret and wait to find out.

"Hey baby. Are you having fun with Papa?", I asked him as Gun went inside to shift and pull on some trunks. He called Gunther and Aiden Papa.

"Yes! Papa was making me ride on his back again!", he said excitedly and I gave a pointed look to me mate.

'You know I don't like you doing that Gun, he could get hurt!', I scolded him over our link.

'I know baby but he's our son and I will never hurt him. Besides he loves it. My father used to do that for me', he said smiling and I knew he was thinking of those times with his parents so I just nodded at him.

"Alpha we have caught a rogue that crossed the borders in the cellers", the Beta came and told my mate. Gun nodded and kissed my cheek and Liam's before he followed his Beta to the cellars.

We moved about 5 years ago to Aiden's home. He was an Alpha and he couldn't just sit around doing nothing. So we moved back and cleaned up the area.

It was a hard time for Aiden because he hasn't been back since the accident but I was so proud of him to overcome his fear and pain.

We applied for a loan from the Alpha Council to get on our feet and we've been good ever since. The were's in this town were waiting for an Alpha and Aiden came. They all joined the pack and we've also accepted rogue's that have been kicked out from their own packs.

We have the cellers to keep the rogue's in till we can interrogate them and deem that safe and trustworthy. We have the pack house hospital which isn't very big but has everything we need.

Aiden, Liam and I have our own home in the middle of the pack. The packhouse is home to everyone. All the wolves that are too old or want their own homes have theirs around the packhouse. My home where I met Aiden is our holiday place. We go there every year.

Aiden wanted everyone to be close together in case of an attack. He said his pack got taken out so quickly was because everyone was scattered and they got attacked from all sides.

Training takes place every morning and we train for two hours. Nobody is excused besides the old wolves or the pregnant one's.

Liam came running out of the house holding hands with his best friend Caleb. I honestly think they are going to be mates. They are never seen without the other and they've even had their first kiss which Aiden didn't appreciate calling him too young to be kissing anybody. I just laughed and called them adorable.