Prolouge.

I whimpered loudly, the sound not escaping my throat properly as it turned into a gurgle of saliva, blood and tears.

"Plea-ease."

The sound of metal hitting flesh resonated around the room and I flinched back further, my throat too sore to scream anymore. A blood stain now caked the walls once more as the soft red liquid rolled down the rusted concrete walls and to the floor adding to the already dried blood.

"St-stop it."

The sound echoed once more.

Another stain on the wall.

A whimper coming from the corpse.

"You ha-have to stop!"

I tried to yell to them but it didn't work, they seemed lifeless.

Thoughts of running through the meadows with them as kids, large smiles as we starred out at the lowering sun, hair shaking in the breeze bouncing with them as they bounded through the fields of overgrown grass.

Now I watched them die.

"Gen-Gene-Genesis?"

At the sound of the voice I worked up what strength I had left and screamed once more.

"STO-P PLEASE!"

But yet again I watched the glinting metal raised in the dull light fall down on the only person left I cared about.

My wolf screamed inside and I screamed with her, sadness wrenching me useless as I gave up my control to her. No strength to continue in this useless life.

"They will pay."

~~~~~

Rogues...

In the wolf world they are considered to be the worst fate any wolf can come to.

And they're right.

It is.

A stage where a once human and animal coexisted, now had taken over one another and become nothing but animal, the human side gone forever and no way to change it.

Or can it?

Updating schedule: every two days (Australian Time)

Started: November 1st (wasn't published at time of creation)

Inspiration: The idea that mindless rogues cannot be changed, while I believe they maybe can, with a young girl having a tragic past and a protective wolf side.