Chapter 4 | Your Mate

Ridley Pov

Holy moon goddess above how much paperwork can one pack have?

I ran my large hands through my hair nervously, my leg continuously bouncing up and down under the desk as I try to focus on writing reports, signing papers and reading; over and over again.

My office was as it always was, just with papers spilling off the desk and onto the floor now rather than just having papers on the desk, I understand that to manage one of the largest packs in America it takes a lot of paperwork but this is absurd.

My wolf was pacing my mind, he whimpered and continued to ask about our mate without end; he didn't shut up about her saying shit like 'our souls are one' or 'her aura is so beautiful' that I want to throw up from his cliche words.

But she was a rogue, a mindless rogue.

I don't understand how anyone can be mated to creatures so mindless. This is a first in history and I'm disappointed at my apparent mate, since she murders things without hesitation. I just don't understand how rogues and people alike could loose their minds so much that they let the animal inside of them take over.

A smell as sweet as cherry blossoms wafted through my nose and I began to panic instantly.

"What's so intense to think about that you don't even notice your own mate walk through the door?" A soft metallic voice speaks, no emotion in her words.

I lifted my head anxiously to find my mate completely butt naked sitting on the couch, flipping through a book mindlessly in her hands. Her hair was matted and oily but ran down her back perfectly in silky waves, pale legs were crossed over each other covering her 'private bits' and I gagged as I saw her breasts on full display.

I placed my hands over my face and rubbed down as I groaned.

Crazy chicks.

"Now." She spoke solidly and I raised my eyes making sure to keep them only on her face as she stood up and stormed towards my desk slamming her hands down, shaking the room.

"Let's talk romance." She asked seductively pressing herself on top of the desk her boobs pumped in front of her, tongue lopping out of her mouth and eyes glowing brighter as I could tell her passion wasn't only an act.

I gulped, turning away and not looking at her. "What do you mean romance?" I asked, glad I hadn't stuttered.

The lulling sense of the mate bond made it impossible to yell at her. Scream at her at why she was Rogue and ask why she wasn't normal, yet I knew on the inside that if I tried to fight against her; she would win, hands down.

She groaned and I turned back to literally want to face palm my self.

Does this chick have boundaries?

My mate had spread herself over my desk, arching her back while continuously running her hands over her body. Her hair had spread all over her face and down her shoulders covering her breasts but her 'down stairs' area was on full view and I had to force myself not to stare at the show being performed for me; I gave up trying to avoid her and stood up from my desk throwing the blanket that was always draped over my chair on top of her.

"Stop that." I asked sternly and out of breath, my wolf inside at me howled at her to continue and let us to enjoy her show.

The mate pull made it all the harder as all my wolf wanted to do was pull her impossibly closer and do some very naughty things to her. I didn't deny it myself that I wanted to do the same things but she is a rogue, she isn't supposed to be like this.

Shouldn't she be trying to kill?

"How the fuck did you get out of security?" I asked her turning around glad she wrapped herself in the blanket and covered herself, yet she still sat on my desk.

She smirked "trick a guard or two and break the bars." She winked at me. "Normal stuff." Light playfulness in her voice as she giggled like a school girl, running a finger across her lips.

I groaned knowing that stupid guard was probably seduced or something. That guy always had a tendency to want to fuck everything that moves.

"But on a more serious note." The girl spoke angered and now tense.

Crazy fucking chicks.

"You do realise we are mates?" She asked me seriously.

"I'm not an idiot you know." I spoke back.

"I'm Genesis's wolf, Autumn." She spoke and I turned around to gaze the strange wolf girl in her golden eyes.

"Ridley."

"It's a pleasure." She spoke back bowing her head respectfully before getting up wrapping the towel closer to her as she placed herself on the corner of the couch curling herself into an adorable ball.

"Why isn't Genesis in control?" I asked ready to get straight to the point as I stumbled to the couch, placing myself on the other end.

Autumn looked away, staring at a painting of an old Alpha on the wall. "She experienced something extremely traumatic." She told me turning back to me to stare me in the eyes. "She spends her days sobbing in the back of my mind, with me killing creatures and anything that moves to try and make her react as I attempt to let her gain back control."

I was shocked honestly at the explanation.

"How serious?" I asked her, knowing about sever cases of traumatic events can make even the most powerful person, break.

Autumn got a sadistic look on her face, smirking at me as she leant forward on all fours crawling towards, me blanket forgotten, she begun crawling up my body and clawing at my skin. "Her brain got so fucked that she killed twenty people in the space of thirty seconds." She told me breathlessly in my ear, before gently sucking on my ear lobe. She placed herself on top of me shaking her hips side to side against mine, I stifled a moan.

My wolf grew even more excited inside of me and I was loosing control over myself. Autumn laughed pushing herself back into her old position and wrapping the brown blanket around her once more.

"Genesis is completely inactive, but she does know your here." I perked up at what she had said.

"What does that mean?" I asked softly.

Autumn giggled to herself. "She has a choice of giving herself control and try to be mates with you and get past what she's been trying to deal with for the past months or reject you and be forced into control as I die." A giggle at the end of her words.

"Why are you laughing so much?" I asked confused.

"I don't know what else to do." She told me before pulling her hair behind her and letting it drop down her shoulder.

Silence enveloped us.

"Genesis wants to try...she just doesn't want to leave the safety of the back of our mind just yet. She wants to trust you before she leaves and has asked me to keep details of her personal life vague until she gives me permission to tell you."

I nodded.

"But on a couple of conditions that we keep the detail away from people that I'm actually the wolf part of Genesis and no one knows about." She gestures with her finger between our two bodies. "Us."

I smiled at that.

I stood up, Autumn standing up with me. "Then I guess mate, let's get you settled in."