Chapter 2

Your POV

        Jeff let out a quiet gasp and we all knew immediately who it was. "Everyone, this is Liu. He is the new member of our family." Slender motioned to him. Liu quietly waved at everyone and hid behind his chestnut colored hair. His green eyes scanned across our faces and stopped on mine. His face turned a light pink and he turned away. We all smiled warmly and said our hellos. Jeff jumped up and tackled him in a hug.

      "Liu, you're okay! I'm so so sorry. I just lost it, I never meant to hurt you or cause you pain or-" Jeff got cut off by a surprisingly deep voice that came from Liu. "Its okay, brother. I forgive you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be standing where I am today." He gave Jeff a warm, reassuring smile. Jeff then smiled a true smile back and whispered something in his ear. Liu turned to look at me and nodded. I raised an eyebrow at Jeff. "Its rude to talk about people like that, Jeffrey." I smirked at his real name. "I'm doing you a favor, (y/n). You should be grateful." He retorted and nudged Liu towards me. "Hi. I'm Li- And I'm Sully! you're quite... sexy. Sully! Leave her alone. I'm sorry. He can be a bit Amazing. Ugh... anyways, what's your name?" I giggled at their little argument. "I'm (y/n). Its very nice to meet you Liu and Sully." I shook hands with him/them and blushed lightly.

      After I showed him around the house I stopped at the last, unnamed door. "And this will be your room. Go ahead and carve your name in it. My room is next to it, and then Jeff's, so if you need anything just come get me." I smiled warmly and he nodded. "Thank you, (y/n). Yeah. Thanks, beautiful." I blushed and giggled before turning on my heel and walking into my room.

         I sat on my bed blushing hard remembering how sweet and adorable he was. My (e/c) eyes scanned the floor. This is impossible. How can I be falling for him when I just met him? I brushed my (h/l), (h/c) hair out of my face and continued to find interest in the floor until there was a soft knock on the door. "(y/n)? Can I come in?" I knew that voice all too well. "Of course, Silver. What's up?" I asked as he slowly walked through the door and shut it behind him. He walked over to my bed and sat next to me. "Can I sleep in here? My brother, Red, told me to leave the room we shared. He said he was busy." He mumbled while tearing up. I couldn't help but to wrap my arms around him and hold him close. "Of course. Don't cry. You can stay in here with me as long as you need." I said with a warm smile. He gave me a small hug back and went to get his stuff. When he came back, we began building a pillow fort. "There! Its beautiful!" I said wiping imaginary sweat off my forehead. He giggled and nodded while crawling inside. We sat in there and talked about everything under the sun. Me and Silver had always been close, I thought of him as a little brother, even though he is older. "I'm exhausted, (y/n). Let's go to bed." He said with a small yawn. "Alright, Silver. Goodnight." I laid my head on the pillow as he said goodnight back and sleep quickly consumed me after smiling at the thought of someone sleeping next to me instead of Silver. Liu.... And with that, I was asleep.

      Author Note:
   I'm really sorry guys. I've had a lot going on and its hard to write, but I will try to make better chapters. Thanks for reading.

      ~Maddy