Chapter 15 - BIG DECISIONS

I wake up in jacks bed, remembering what had happened last night

I wake up in jacks bed, remembering what had happened last night. My heart drops, as I think back to Jason's wandering hands but I calm down when I notice jacks arms loosely wrapped around the back of my neck and over my chest. I run my fingers up and down his arm and he shuffles closer to me, pulling me in to his chest. I smile, reminiscing back to the times when we would camp out with Casey and his friend, in his garden and I would always end up cuddling him when I got scared during the night. It felt different now; I don't know why.

I gently slide from underneath his grasp and pull my top down so it's actually covering my bottom half, I tip toe towards the door not wanting to wake him. As I head towards the kitchen I glance in to Casey's room to see she's still not back. Making my way down the stairs to get breakfast, I stop dead in my tracks. It's only Wednesday! School starts in 20 minutes. I grab my clothes from Last night and shove them on quickly before racing out of the house towards the bus station.

The bus is late, meaning I am as well. As soon as I get home I run up to my room, grab jeans and a plain white Tshirt, brush my hair and teeth and rush straight back out the door. When I get to school, dangerously out of breath  from all the exercise I'm not used to; as well as my head pounding from the hangover I had been struck with, I think about how Casey obviously wouldn't be in today, as well as Ryan. She and Ryan had been on and off for years before they made it official last summer, and they're still madly in love.

After 2 lessons of maths I can't be bothered to do anything, as I stalk towards English lit I get butterflies in my stomach. Although I know it's completely out of order I can't help but get excited every time I think of Mr Ross and our little secret game of seduction. I step through the door and instantly make eye contact with him, shivers shooting up and down my body.I give him a smile to let him know I wasn't angry since the last time I had seen him; and sit in my normal seat. He teaches us about poems from the 18th century until halfway through class when everyone is getting on, he gets our attention.

He says there is a trip for students over the age of 16 to go to Orlando, in America for a week. He says we would be staying on international drive but going to Disney everyday. I get excited, but then sad straight after remembering my holiday to Disney with mam, dad and Casey when I was 12, when everything was still right in my family. After he'd stopped talking, I'm still thinking about how great of a holiday it was; and how I'll never have they ever again.

Although I know my mam will be struggling with money at the minute, I decide to go for it and put mine and Casey's name down. The trips in a weeks time, and I'm sure I can get a job to make some extra money; as well as the money I'd saved over the years. I slowly make my way to the front of the class where the booklet of all the students that we're going was sitting, I scan over the list of people; wandering if there was anyone interesting going. That is when my eyes fall on one name in particular. Jack

I get confused, he wasn't even part of the school until like 2 days ago so how does he even get to go on the trip? Mr Ross AND Jack both on one holiday should be interesting. I shoot my eyes up to meet Mr Ross' and see him smirking as I scribble mine and Casey's name down. As soon as I sit down my phone buzzes in my pocket.

Mr Ross: lets hope your hotel room is far away from my own miss Hale, or I'm not sure id be able to stay away;)

I smile as I read it and look up to find Mr Ross talking to another student as if nothing had happened.

Me: I'm not sure I want you to stay away sir... In fact I may just request a room next to yours. Just for the safety of an adult being there, if I need any...help....of course;)

I look at him as soon as I press send and giggle when I see him blushing as he reads the text. Just as I'm about to shove my phone back in to my pocket it vibrates again. Mr Ross wasn't anywhere near his phone, who is it?

Jack: uh hey Ren, I woke up and realised you were gone. Just wanted to see if you were ok.

I'm not sure wether to mention what had happened last night, the fact I had missed him holding me like that; or just his presence in general. I go against the idea and decide to just keep it short and sweet.

Me: I'm fine, thanks for comforting me last night; really appreciated.

He replies in seconds

Jack: just know I will always be there for you, no matter what. P.s, see you in Orlando;)

How did he know I'd put my name down? My heart races thinking about it. But who am I more excited about, Mr Ross; the drop dead gorgeous teacher who's total forbidden fruit, or one of my closest friends who just happens to have became extremely hot in the past 2 years? Either way, it's going to be eventful...

Hey guys! I'm so excited to get to the part where they are actually going on the trip. Thanks for reading! Much love X