Chapter 17 - DOUBLE BED (18+)

Chapter contains kinda mature content.

The rest of the flight is as if nothing has happened, we just talk and talk. Hours pass and I find out his name is Joshua, he grew up in a nice house in LA with his mam and dad, and they're still happily married to this day. I smile as he tells me about his background but can't help feel sad that mine didn't turn out quite as well as I'd hoped.

After we land I feel I've became closer to him on a whole new level. We laugh about nothing getting off the plane, we were both in such a childish mood; but I love it. We stop in front of Casey and Jack. Joshua's mood instantly changes. I grab Casey and link her arm, jumping with excitement. Joshua and Jack awkwardly look at each other; I remember they've never spoke but the last time they'd seen each other was when Jack had caught us in Joshua's classroom. Joshua finally clears his throat and says something first. " Uh hey Jack, isn't it? We've never spoke. How can I help you?" he holds his hand out to shake Jacks but Jack just glares at him; not saying a word.

Joshua slowly lowers his hand down as Jack clenches his jaw. "You can help me by staying away from my girl!" He raises his voice, not breaking eye contact with Joshua. My heart skips a best when I hear him say that. my girl...he probably means it protectively but either way it makes me blush, as I glance down to the floor. Joshua just smiles politely, but steps closer to jack; "I think if we asked Miss Hale, she'd say she wasn't anyone's girl" he says quietly but calmly.

Jack points a finger towards Joshua's face and spits through gritted teeth "I mean it". Joshua takes a step back and raised his eyebrow; a smirk growing on his face. "Is that a threat? From a student?" He chuckles as he speaks. Jack turns to walk away before saying "only if you make it one, I know what you've been doing; and if you dare touch her in any way inappropriately I swear to god". Joshua glances at me out of the corner of his eye, the smirk still growing on his face. It causes me to blush, knowing what he was thinking about. "Of course I would never touch her, she's my student" and with that Jack storms of towards luggage collection.

What the fuck just happened. Why were they acting so weird with each other? I race off, following Jack to try and catch up with him. "What was that all about?!" I say referring to the way he had acted with Joshua. "You know I just want to protect you" he sounds frustrated. I smile warmly and swing my arms around his neck pulling him in to a hug, he lifts me up and spins me around before placing me down and quickly kissing the top of my head. I look back to see if Joshua had seen and he had; our eyes made contact before he looks down and walks away.

When we get to the hotel, me Casey and Jack grab the key for our room. We walk in and it's beautiful, but I notice there's only one double bed, and one single bed. I place my suitcase on the double bed and go down to help Casey with hers. I shove Casey's suitcase next to mine on the double bed, presuming we would be sharing. When she follows me in to the room her shoulders drop as she huffs " I want a bed to myself" my heart begins racing as I become nervous; that would mean sharing a bed with Jack. "W-well you can't so don't be a brat" I say jokingly. She crosses her arms "why can't you and Jack share, you slept in his bed all the time growing up?"

I just begin to unpack my things, unable to reply because she was right. And nothing had changed? Its around 8 at night by the time we are all unpacked; and we decide to head down to the cafe for a quick cup of coffee.

'A quick cup of coffee' ends up turning in to us trying half the cocktail list and getting a tad tipsy. We wobble out the lift on to the floor of our room, talking quite loud. I can't walk from laughing so much, so Jack grabs me and puts me on his back. I drape my arms around his shoulders and rest my head against his back. Casey is singing at the top of her lungs, baring in mind it's like 1AM. We hear a door open quickly, and I dart my eyes to where Joshua was now standing at his door next to ours, in only his boxers. I try not to glance at the tight fitting fabric but it's hard not to.

Joshua looks between me and Jack, and back at Casey. His shoulders drop when he sees my legs wrapped around Jack. He shakes his head slightly before speaking. "Stop acting so immature and go to sleep. We have to be up early in the morning" he mumbles before slamming his door shut. We look at each other and quietly go in to our room.

I brush my teeth and put a Tshirt on over my knickers. I'm about to walk out the bathroom when I remember I'm sharing a bed with Jack. Shit! I grab my pyjama shorts and put them on, before sliding in to bed next to a half asleep - shirtless Jack. I shuffle closer to him and cuddle in to his chest, he puts his arm around me and we stay like that. Casey's snoring makes us laugh and we giggle and whisper for a while before he pauses and takes a long breath. "It feels different now". The hairs on my whole body stand up as his minty breath tingles my neck. "W-what do you mean" I mange to spurt out before closing my eyes again. He lifts my chin up and looks at me straight in the eye. My breath hitches as he places a soft kiss on my forehead; kissing all the way down my cheek to the side of my mouth. He pulls back to look at me, before gently placing his lips on to mine. We stay like that for a second until I grab his hair and deepen the kiss.

This feels more normal to when I kissed Joshua in the past. It feels right, but why? I hadn't realised as I was thinking; Jack was now hovering above me, his growing bulge digging in to my stomach. It had went from a romantic and sweet kiss to a hot and steamy make out session. I glance down to his pants, and giggle. He pulls away and smiles, a red colour growing on his cheeks; knowing what I'm laughing at. I kiss him once more as if to tell him it's ok before saying anything. "I think we should get some sleep, the alarm is set for 7AM which is in like 4 hours"

He jokingly pouts before rolling off me and pulling me in to his chest for a cuddle once more, stroking my back until I fall asleep.

Renee has had TWO moments, with TWO different people in one day! But who does she like more? Thanks for reading!! X