ATTENTION

as a very serious role-player i strive for realism in my roleplay's. as if this was a real relationship, drama, mistakes, sex, heartbreak. all these things are what make life so interesting and as an admin, i am bringing this to wattpad for all those accounts out there who have been looking for this exact thing! 

here is some information i thought to be pertinent.

☁️ werewolves ☁️

werewolves in my roleplay's do not have a specific mate made for them, in actuality i wanted mine to have a choice. so in my roleplay's if you're talking to a male werewolf he has to mark you until you become his mate, thats when the bond becomes more powerful. :)

pretty much in all these roleplay's a supernatural entity will not have a said mate until they've marked someone.

another contradicting theory, when a male shifts into his wolf and then shifts back, he will be naked! not that any of us ladies would be complaining right? ;)

✘ vampires ✘

my vampires are the stone cold one. 

the extremely pale one's, and the well, blood thirsty ones. of course!

my vampire's do not have a heart and its not most likely their heart will beat for you. my other concern is, if you shove garlic in my vampire's face, i'll just have him eat your hand. KIDDING. maybe, wanna test that theory?

a vampire's natural born enemy is fire so most likely you'd have to throw some type of fire at them if you wanted to kill them as well as a wooden stake, or maybe a silver dagger?  also, if my vampire's limb or arm gets cut off or something, i'm just going to leave it up to the mysterious healing abilities they have, and they grow one back! only because how awkward would it be if my vampire was walking around with a missing arm?

this one is a little weird but go with it. a pureblood is a vampire who was born a vampire. only a pureblood vampire has the ability to change a human into a vampire. 

✘ archangel's  ✘

my archangel's are the only  entity on here that will be portrayed as perfect. god's angels were created in the image of him. they're perfection. my angel is technically already dead so there's no killing him, but you can strip him of his strength. usually a angel has holy magic, well a vampire has unholy magic. something a angel is weak against.

these angels can make themselves visible to the human eye or they can stay ghost like. usually only another supernatural being can see them. cool right? ;) 

✘ warlocks ✘

a warlock is basically a male witch.

his weaknesses are rowan wood, they also find it extremely hard to cast spells or use magic in water or while wet and well, another weakness they have is each other. it'll be very hard for them to be defeated without those three key concepts.

as i have explained everything, i will tell you. my entities's have the ability to kill your character wether by accident or not. do not be mad if this happens. they aren't human. usually i'll give you a warning if you're pushing them.

do not force them, PLEASE , to turn you into what they are. most of them don't have that ability. 

refrain from killing my entities unless you know, we're fighting and you happen to win by killing him. in that case, he's gone forever :( so sad, i won't make you pay for the funeral. 

i am however, open to the human/supernatural role-plays. also open to supernatural/supernatural. i am not picky.

if you are in the middle of an role-play and you want to change the role-play to one of my supernaturals just ask :)

i know this was long and achy to read but everyone needed to know these key concepts! i'm excited i'll be adding this to my account and i hope it'll be a success! so if you've gotten this far, leave a vote so i know you've read all this. if you however don't read this and don't vote, and message me wanting one of my supernatural entities, i'll ignore you. 

* wipes sweat off my forehead and sighs triumphantly * after all this....

here are the supernaturals!