l.l

landon lachowski 

( Beta Werewolf of The Vengeance Pack )

Home is where the heart is, home is where you're supposed to feel safe. It was late at night when you awoke from a strange dream. A dream you well remembered. Strange enough you dreamt of a males face whom you've never encountered before. His face was in high definition in your mind. He had voluminous brown hair with such a structured jawline and cheekbones, his eyes were a deep brown that reminded you of chocolate, they were absolutely hypnotizing, yet so calming and serene. Your mind began to wonder. 

Who was this man? Does he have any significance?  You then felt this hot feeling wash over your body, and your eyes began to droop. You placed a hand to your chest in a way to calm your beating heart down but there was no avail. You got this droopy feeling and your body began to feel numb. You felt high but you also felt low, you didn't understand what had taken over your body and you hated not having control.

Then there he was. Standing at the foot of your bed. You didn't know if he was real or if he was a pigment of your imagination. Hell at this point you didn't even know if you yourself was real. You kept opening and closing your eyes as if to clear your blurred vision, even the males figure was blurred now. 

As a minutes passed you decided to close your eyes, and maybe this bad dream would just fade away. You squeezed your eyes even tighter, but the numb feeling stayed spreading through your body like a infectious disease. 

"Don't fight it. Relax."A deep, melodic voice purred, right into your ear. You would've jumped but you didn't seem to have control over your body. You had a hunch it was that same fucking male. Boy you wanted to punch him. Was he causing this? You could feel his hot breath on the side of your face, it was quite calming you had to admit but the actuality in it was unsettling. Then all of the sudden.

The feeling stopped as your body began to slowly drain away that numb feeling. You were covered in sweat and you felt completely and utterly drained physically. You slowly opened your eyes and you blinked a couple times in order to fix your vision. Once you had mustered up enough energy you get up, and you look around your room. Sure enough there was nothing there.

21 || single