The Vampire Prince

Adrian Archeron Vladimir Redmond III

( The Vampire Prince )

As unsurprising as it may be, Adrian has only been around for 10 decades, as the prince of  vampire's, his father still rules and is very close to giving up his term

As unsurprising as it may be, Adrian has only been around for 10 decades, as the prince of  vampire's, his father still rules and is very close to giving up his term. the vampire council has expressed their worry and made it clear they fear if someone like the Werewolf King is to attack, adrian's father may not be able to defend the kingdom as good as he could have hundred's of years ago.

as it has always been, adrian was take a wife before he accepts his throne. this law has been known and followed since the very first king ever lived. much to adrian's distaste at the whole arranged meeting and not the natural way of meeting a woman, he's given up the whole natural meeting way and has resorted in just letting his mother handle the woman business.

adrian is a very caring guy, gentle yet stern and serious when needed be. unlike the Werewolf King, adrian promises fairness and respect to all those who inhabit his land and species. adrian is a very good person, despite his rather animalistic side that rarely show's.

it take's a lot to upset adrian, but it take's a lot to calm him down when he loses his marbles. 

adrian was brought up professionally, and shares a very good relationship with his family but love was never in vocabulary. 

he is still finding a way to overrule the law of marriage before his fathers term is up, but fate doesn't always work with us.

stopped aging at (21) || single