The King

King Lÿcaon Lykaia Arcadia  III

( Alpha King of all wolves )

The legend of King Lÿcaon stood as a urban legend many wolf families would pass down to their younger kids. He was the monster in all their stories. A man who killed his own family for power at just 16 and then had the nerve to sit upon his late father's throne. 

Legend has it, King Lÿcaon killed his mother who was with child with his own bare hands and then slaughtered his father and feasted on his heart. Sticking his head upon a staff and raising it high for the kingdom to see. Out of fear, no one challenged him and therefore, he took his rightful spot as King. For 11 years the Alpha King has ruled. 

Before his father fell from the throne by his own son. He foreshadowed the day, saying the prophecy called for a death by family. As it happened a thousand years ago to their Ancestors.

To this very day, King Lÿcaon only held meetings with Alpha's of every pack once a year, holding a feast in his own honor and then a meeting would commence, discussing pack rules and calculating peace and problems. This is the one time of the year alpha's can bring problems to the Kings attention, after that meeting the King simply becomes unavailable.

With a long string of guilt, hate and even a murderous vendetta towards his own family, 

I present to you,

King Lÿcaon Of Werewolves.

27 || Talking