g.j

grayson james

( Alpha Werewolf of The Vengeance Pack )

As the wind ripped through your body like a chunk of ice, you began to shiver pulling your jacket undeniably close to your body for a source of warmth. The outstretch of tree's that pooled out in front of you made you wonder if it was such a good idea for you to be wandering around alone. Curiosity flooded your mind, and that seemed to be enough for you to begin entering the woods.

The woods looked like the perfect epitome of eery and uninviting but that only fueled your desire to know what secrets this forest held. You walked for only a few minutes before the sound of footsteps filled your ears, the crunching leaves confirming your theory that someone must be following you. You whip around, but you find nothing but the scenery behind you. Your heart quickens and your breath become's a little shallow.

Just as you decide this was a flawed plan you decide you spin on your heel and hurry yourself back to the edge of the woods, where you began your journey. A few steps in, you hear a deep; melodic voice from behind you, making you freeze in your skin. Your muscles tightened in fear. "You're leaving so soon, kitten?"

You slowly but surely turn your head to look over your shoulder. A male stood at a prominent stance of 6'4. His face was creased with curiosity until it morphed into a arrogant smirk. "That's what i thought. I am Grayson James. Alpha of the Vengeance pack. Welcome."

22 || Talking