The Marquess

Marquess Arav Manoj

( werewolf; 3rd in line for throne )

Just like any other member of the royal family since King Lÿcoan began his rule, none of the royal family are actually related, King Lÿcoan refused this because he sought most of his own family was weak, wether he was wrong or not he quickly replaced them.

arav was very good friends with Duke Käios who in turn trained him to be good enough to face the King. obviously this went well, since you're not looking at the 3rd in line for the throne.

as for arav's personal life, he has a family that stays away from the supernatural world, living as rogues in unmarked territory in Indonesia. he has a younger sister who suffer from dementia, and he has a loving mother and father who support him...from a far. asking him to spare details every time he calls.

as of currently, he is away from his royal duties do to his sisters worsening condition, he is not expected back from Indonesia for a while. 

arav has to be the sweetest royal, maybe less harsh than Duke, but Duke has more power so unfortunately, ruling beside two hard headed men means not much good is done from his own word.

arav is looking for a mate, but for all the wrong reasons. he wants kids, not love.

23 || talking