Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Ashton's POV

5th March 2013

"You know Luke, I wanna take us on a date." I smiled up to Luke as we were sat on the empty stage, rehearsing for tonights performance for the Take Me Home Tour. I'm not sure where the other boys are, we have't quite told them, well about us too yet. We both think they will be supportive.

"Sounds good, but we don't want people to see us just yet?" Luke smiled. I grabbed his hands.

"Woah guys whats going on in here?" We turned around and Harry was stood there eyeing us, is that even a word? Luke released my hands.

"M'nothing, what you doing?" Luke said playing with the cuff on his shirt. Wow. He looks hot doing that. Luke quickly got up and left. I let out a huff and forgot Harry was stood there. Harry was just stood there smirking at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"You look cute together." Harry smirked and winked. What, He doesn't think? Harry started walking over to me until he was stood next to me.

"A good date would be a candle lit dinner, cooked by you." Harry whispered and walked away. Shit he heard us. He won't tell anyone, I hope.

"What you thinking about?" I slowly turned around and Calum was stood there. I just wave to him.

"You know thinking about, yours and Luke's memories won't make you feel better." Calum came and sat down next to me.

"He doesn't care anyway, I said can we not just date secretly. He won't. He doesn't care about me anymore, or he won't even look at me. 2 months ago he did care."

"He does care Ash."

"Calum, you don't understand, I'm not important to him anymore. We only speak the occasional hello, but when i'm near him, he just leaves. I just want him so much Cal." I really started crying. No one understands what it's like to walk past Luke everyday and can't kiss him or anything. I guess he did love me, once.

Calum just smiled sympathtically at me. I got up and wiped my tears and walked off the stage.

I put on my purple hoodie and placed the hood up and walked out of our house, on to the street. I walked along the street kicking the odd stone. Until I reached a park, I walked in and sat on the bench. The bench me and Luke kissed on.

6th March 2013

"You didn't tell me you were a good cook Ash." Luke smiled, our hands interwined. I giggled. "Stop Luke." I laughed. I cound't help stare at him, he's, he's just breathtaking, I know it sounds cheesy. but it is true. Luke shivered.

"Are you cold Luke?" I asked. Luke just shook his head, he shivered again, I just laughed and handed him my jacket. We stayed in a silence, not an awkward one, a comfortable one.

"When shall we tell managment about us?" Luke said leaning his head on my shoulder.

"i don't maybe ask what the others think." I said, Luke just hummed. Suddenly a crack of thunder cracked over our heads. It started to rain.

"Can we try something, as cheesy as it sounds." Luke said, I guess he's talking about kissing in the rain, I laughed and nodded.

We stood up, our heads close together. we both leaned in, I grabbed Lukes face, we kissed as the rain showered down on us.

Present day

Erghh, why do I have to keep just remember shit, even though it was a perfect moment of my life. I guess the boys are worrying about me so I better just head back to them.

"Ash there you are, we were all worried, the others have gone to bed." Luke was stood there now smiling. I just nodded.

"Whats wrong Ashy?" Luke said walking towards me. Is he being serious? He knows whats wrong. Oh my god, erghh. Luke wrapped his arms around me, I unravelled his arms from me.

"You don't want a hug?"

"Are you serious Luke? I can't hug you anymore you know that." I whispered tears starting to form in my eyes.

"Oh yeah I forgot, I'm not gay, why would I hug you, our past just us being, h-hormonal boys. We are nothing." Luke snapped and walked out, he quickly came back in

"Managment are right, I don't love you, I-I don't know why I did." He whispered the last part and walked out the room.

He didn't love me, he's talking bullshit right? Right? I can't keep going, I just dropped to the floor in floods of tears.

----------------------------------------------

luke you dick hah

so chatper two yayay, it was rubbish i know, thanks for all the lovely comments on the last chapter, what did you think?:)