Chapter 9

Finally lol

---------------------------

Ash's pov

"Okay I want the band back to normal again, Luke can stay the fuck out." Michael screamed, pacing up and down, I stood there, what's the point eh?

"Agreed." Calum said.

They're right. Luke can't be back in the band. Our love was a lie. To be honest it probably wasn't even love. 

"You guys are right, Luke is a dick, I don't know why I ever trusted him, he doesn't deserve to be in this band, we can do it without him, we can all sing, well you too can, i'm not that good, but I can work on it." I said smiling taking a seat on the couch, throwing my arms back.

Both Michael and Calum looked pretty surprised on what I said and tackled me in to a hug.

"Who need dicks, dicks are for women to suck." Michael chuckled, Calum and swatted him over the head.

"Oh and for Ashton." Michael laughed.

"Michael!" Calum yelled, I just shook my head laughing slightly. They are crazy guys.

Yesterday they were fighting over poptarts, now they seem like the best of friends again, hmmm. 

"You know what we need, we need to go clubbing." Michael said, grinning like an idiot.

"You two  have changed, just yesterday you were throwing plant pots over each other heads." I said, ignoring what Michael said.

"He was angry, we need to get our shit together, become a band." Calum said putting his arm around Michael and he just nodded in response. 

"Come on guys lets just go clubbing, forget the world for tonight. We'll never be as young as we are now." Michael laughed and dragging us out the house.

Luke's pov (oooh dammnn shit lol)

I took another puff of the cigarette and threw it to the ground, and taking a swigg of vodka.

I left the old disgusting hotel and walked out into the street and headed towards an alley way, fuck he better hurry up.

"Ah man there you are, heres what you are after, tape, rope, blindfold and more vodka." A dark hoarse voice said, I grabbed the stuff off him.

"Thanks mate." I nodded, 

"So you're one of those guys whose into all that kinky shit, you know tie the women up." he sniggered.

"Shut the fuck up." I said throwing £50 at him.

Ash's pov

The music was blaring loud, pounding in my head, the things we do ey?

"I think those chicks over there are into me bro." Michael slurred, wrapping his arm around me, i just laughed at his state, maybe i could go and hit it off with someone, take my mind of things.

Ah I love this song , I took to the dance floor with Calum and Michael, all of us dancing like idiots, but I don't care.

They're my best friends, I love em, who needs Luke?

I don't.

I'm over him.

------------------------

Yay chapter 9 done lol yay. damn it was short, but i havnt updated in a while so lol.

What is Luke planning eh?

What do you think?

I know its short aha. But i have the plot properly planned out now yayay.

So I haven't finished the Q and A yet so if you still have questions please comment some and that should be up saturday, hopefully.

follow me on twitter: @TRXSTANHEMMO