Chapter 6

Woah surpise chapter, you were not expecting that as i said I would update next week, but I got bored and though I should give you guys another chapter, and I love all your reactions in the last chapter aha. 

AND #258 IN FANFICTION HOLY SHIZ GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH, THIS ONE IS FOR YOUSSS

Ash pov

Kicked out the band? No. I collapsed to the floor and slumped my back against the door. He can't be kicked out.

"Ash we're sorry we spoke to managment, they agreed." I heard Calum say. I wiped my tears and stood up and gingerly opened the door revealing Calum and Michael, with sympathetic looks on their faces. I engulfed them both into a hug. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I pulled aweay.

"What are the fans going to think that now L-Luke isn't in the b-band anymore." I stuttered. Michael let out a huff.

"Managment don't want them to think we kicked them out so they said that Luke left, because the pressure is too much and he is only 17." Michael gulped. I slowly nodded, I fell like i need to call Luke and hear his voice, ask him how he is feeling.

"Hope he doesn't think I wanted to kick him out." I mutted hoping no one would hear me but as my look, Calum shifted his head and shook it.

"Luke asked whether you were part of it and wanted him kicked out, Michael said yeah. Then he hung up." Calum said, then he mutted a sorry. 

Luke probably hates me, no. Wait he does, he's not gay. But why the fuck would they say that?

"Why would you say that? I love Luke, now he probably hates me!" I cried. Calum stepped towards me and I took a step back, 

"No , leave me alone." I said, slamming my door and locked it once again. I slowly walked over to my bed and sat on it. 

I heard a loud knocking at my door, once again I ignored it.

"You should't love someone who treated you like shit or goes around punching band members, that deserves to be kicked out, so face it Ash." It was michael, I never heard him shout so loud. 

Wow, the band is falling apart. 

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through twitter,

@calloverhem: Luke quit the band wtf, the band will be shit without him #comebackluke

@lukehemm1D: Luke, don't go the other boys will miss you, just like us #comebackluke

@cliffffforrrddsluke: hes homesick and misses home, but we dont want you to go @luke5sos @5sos #comebackluke

They miss them too, if only they realised the 'others' won't miss him, except me of course.

If the fans found out the real reason they would hate him. I seached @luke5sos, his account has been deleted. 

I went to my contacts and searched for luke, I hesitated over his number and then I finally clicked the message button, what should I say.

I know deffinatly he's gone, gone forever. 

I quickly typed a message

To: luke<3hem<3

Goodbye x. 

I clicked the sent button, I could feel  tears dripping down my face. I looked at my phone and saw that he has read the message, I threw my phone on the floor and burst into tears.

The band is falling appart, 

if only we could of been accepted, we wouldn't be in silence, the band would be normal.

But it's falling apart. It's Lukes fault, or is it? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok its only short as i said i would be updating next week, hope you enjoyed it, sooo what do you think?  the fans what him back? hoped you liked, tweet me? @stylestradley

9 days till WWA HELLS YEAH