Chapter 8

Read note at the end it's important.

Ash POV

We had to cancel WWA Tour. Non of us was up to it. How can we? Non of us talk. Since the incident with Calum and Michael, they havn't talked, only when needed. If I go downstairs to get some food, if any of them are in there, they would leave, without saying a word. I've been thinking about going home. I miss my family. I need someone to support me, I have no one here. 

I bet Luke's having all the fun in the world, not having to care about anything. He's probably sat at home laughing at us. 

I miss him.

Calum's Pov

All what i've been doing is staying in my room, doing nothing. If we all comminicated, the three of us could actually carry on, banding. I havn't picked up the bass guitar in ages, I wouldn't be surprised if I havr forgotten how to play it. When I was twitter it made me sad. People unfollowing us, hardly getting any mentions, if I do, its sad tweets off fans or worse hate tweets. I want to get back into it. Maybe I could speak to Michael, but he's well erm having some anger issues. But it's worth trying to save the band, I guess. I stumbled out of bed and headed towards Michael's room, here I go, I banged on the door, waiting for a reply.

"Go away!" Michael's voice bellowed. Hmm, I walked in anyway.

"Didn't you hear me? I said go away." He yelled. I keptmy distance you know, just incase. 

"I just need to talk to you." I said keeping calm, smiling a little. Michael stood up from his bed edged closer to me.

"You already did, NOW LEAVE!" He screamed, 

"Michael I'm just trying to sort the band out, we're not a band anymore, please." I begged, Michael shook his head and chuckled.

"Do you want me to smash this plant pot over you, LEAVE?" He said, picking up the plant pot,

"Michael?" I whispered. 

Michael grabbed his head in his hands.

"Just leave." he said pushing me out.

Fuck.

Ash Pov

I closed my eyes as I heard Michael yelling loudly at Calum. We all need help.

later that day, management came round. 

We all sat on the couches, not talking.

"So we came here to say that we are dropping you as a band"

"No!" I yelled, "You can't"

I looked at Michael and Calum, their faces filled with hints of sorrow.

"Your numbers have dramatically decreased, we can't afford it." 

I closed my eyes as I could feel tears forming.

"Is there not anything we can do?" Calum asked. 

"Unless you sort yourselves in 4 months, get numbers increasing, then we will keep you." 

We all said yes, and we all had smiles beamed across our faces.

"Oh and you will need Luke too, good luck"

Our smiles disapeared.

------------------------------------------

Okay so that took forever lol.

Anyway as a thank you, I want to do a Q and A, leave your questions in the comments and i will answer the best ones, so please ask, it can be about anything. I will have a chapter dedicated to the Q and A so please ask me questions or this is going to be awkward, I'm not doing chapter 9 unless i get 15+ questions :D

OOh and I have a question for you to all answer, if you have heard the album, whats your fave track? Mine is either amnesia or english love affair.

thank you for 29k reads I LOVE YALL SOOO MUCHH :D:D TWEET ME:D @lukeosaurustris

Instagram: mxllyjohnson

Keek: mollyj_xo

And i think i failed my exams lol