Instructions

Hello fellow humans. This little booklet exists to advertise your stories, and creat a visual for your creations. I primarily deal in character drawings. If your here for a different kind of drawing send me a message. If your here for a reason that does not involve drawing... Tazz is holding a bowl of candy somewhere,  if you see the little critter just help yourself.

This is how everything works. Please read to the bottom, I'll try to keep it short for you.

The first thing your going to want to do is fill out this form as best you can.

Species: (to look up reference)

Description: (eye color, skin tone, special markings, describe the clothing if their wearing any, expression. the more the better, seriously. If you have any previous drawings of said character they would be extremely helpful)

Art form: (digital or traditional. digital will take longer to finish)

Pose: (Please send me a link of an image with the form if you can)

Character's story title: (optional, this is just so people can look you up)

If you're ever uncertain about anything, or want me to come up with a random character design for you, you can request something to be done with artist perception, meaning I'll fill in the gaps with the best of my ability.

Once that's done your username will be added to the end of the queue list on the queue page once payment has been made. There you can review what you've submitted, and look over what I plan to do. Once your name reaches the top of the page, you are subject to random questions. If you do not reply to said questions within 24 hours I will use artist perception to finish your request.
Price sheet

 I operate through PayPal

Simple enough right? No? That's ok you can send me any question you have about any part of the process. I'm usually on here every day. In fact if you don't hear from me in 24 hours call the police I was probably kidnaped.

An example of how art will be displayed is on the example page.
Story maps, covers, book scenes, backgrounds, and profile avatars are also available per request. Ill draw anything, seriously. The limit is your imagination, and my own.

Want to use my drawings, but cant get ahold of the image? Send me a message, Ill work with you to get it into your hands.

Thanks for dropping by, enjoy your stay. :3