Contest inquiry

Hey critters,
So I've been thinking a lot lately about my crummy dragon story "Sisters of Yin and Yang." I basically came to the conclusion that the writing that is finished, is a first draft. As in a moderately explored series of ideas. A non stop decent of occurrences some of which are seen only once, then never again. It is the product of my unwillingness to stop working on it because you see if I don't finish this, a book that while barely functional is by far the furthest I've ever gotten to finishing a story, then what hope is there for any books I want to write in the future.
I want to make it as mystifying as any dragon story should be, maybe use beta readers and get more feedback into different plot elements. Maybe add pictures between the paragraphs... all that is a work in progress, for now I want something much more simple.
The reason I'm writing this is because I want to draw more people into the story, I want to make the cover art more appealing. Unfortunately I can't for the life of me think of what I should draw. I was hoping perhaps someone would be willing to draw a draft I could use. Perhaps in exchange I could make art for you?
Im just trying to gauge interest right now. I could set up a contest in another chapter.
Let me know what you think,
Tazz