My Warrior Cat Character, Copperrose

I drew this a while ago and totally forgot to upload it

I drew this a while ago and totally forgot to upload it. I got a new pencil set called "artist premium" on sale at AC Moore since they're going out of business. This is a character that I made for a warrior cat RP back in the day. Blast from the past.
Copper rose is the daughter of a rough who traded her daughter's servitude for an easy life hunting on clan lands. Her father remains unknown however rumors spread that he may have been part lynx due to her size muscle and other prominent facial features. While her mother, Briar never fully joins the clan herself she sees her daughter on a regular basis and is even somewhat known as a rogue medicine cat. Briar names her daughter after the color of her fur the white blotches resembling petals in her eyes (I kinda struggled to draw them over the stripes so she doesn't have any in this picture). Copper rose grows up among the clans as if she were one of their own however her mother has other plans for her as she begins to enter adulthood. A medicine cat isn't all she is known for. She claims to be able to make cats fall in love with a few herbs, enhance their senses and help them communicate with the dead and other strange magical abilities without having any connection to starclan. She came to the clans to claim the territory for herself by casting an elaborate spell to somehow chase the clans away so it may be reclaimed by the other cats that inhabited the land before the lake was claimed. Copper rose is the key to her plan having full access to the clan camp after being made a warrior. Copper rose must decide for herself whether to trust the cat that gave birth to her and taught her all her mothers magical abilities or the clan that has always shown her undivided trust and loyalty.
I imagine her mother is both mentally and physically abusive to some degree to try to keep copper rose from growing fully attached to the clan. What Clan does she belong to? Shadow? I don't know I always liked their history, I think she would fit in best with them. Can you tell I was a bit of a Mary Sue back in the day? :P
I'm debating writing a short story about her if anyone would be interested.
That's all for now!
Tazz