Part 4

It was getting late and you were still with Tamatoa you forgot about Maui and you sighed to yourself and also thought that you had to get back before he started to look for you.

"What's wrong babe is something bugging you" Tamatoa said as he looked at you and rubs your hand. They guys were currently sitting on top of his shiny gold treasures

"Yeah sorry I have get back to my brother before he starts looking for me, you know how he gets when I'm not with the humans" you said as she got up and rolled your eyes.

He quickly got up and he looked at her and he frowns a bit. "Do you really have to go now why does he care all he cares is about that stupid hook of his and being the hero" He said as growled to himself and he looked at you. "You know you can stay here if you want"

"Really how, he is gonna find me and he will rip off a other arm off of you" you said and looked at Tamatoa as he rubbed where his forth arm used to be at.

Tamatoa groans and he looked down at her and then said "you can stay here babe"

"I told you I can't sweetie" you said and looked down. He leans in and smiles as he kisses her gently. "Yes you can all you have to do is a small little favor for me" he said as she looked at him and he had a evil sick twisted smirk. "Which is?" You said and you looked at him.

"Bring me his hook"