Part 9

You carried the hook and groan because of how heave it was, as you dragged the hook on the nice sandy floor, you were looking down and of course you weren't looking at where you were going. As you were going and you bumped into something, or someone you look up and gasped.

"Shit" you said as you saw the one person you wished you wasn't there, it was Tamatoa.

"And where do you think you're going huh, and with the hook, my HOOK" he hissed at you and roughly grabbed the hook and looks at you as he gave you a cold stare.

"Um I well uh..." you said but had nothing and you looked down and away from him, you really didn't want to look at him. As you were looking down he grabbed your arm and dragged you back to the cave and throws you to a pile of shiny treasure of his. As he places the hook down gently.

You rolled your eyes and look away. "He cares about the hook more than me" you thought to yourself.

"Now look here little bitch, I gave you everything, treasures, my beautiful self, love and lot's more and what do you try to do leave me and take the hook." he said and growled and he walks around a pile of treasures and he smirks to himself. "Ahh look what I found babe" you look at him and he was holding a big heavy chain and the chains had bracelets.

You look away and look down and didn't run away because you didn't want him to hurt you, as he walked towards you he puts the bracelets around your arms and he holds the chain.

"Now you will never leave my side" he said and laughs a bit, as looked at you and blows a kiss and tugs the chain.

"Ow hey watch out there, I'm your girlfriend not a fucking doll" you yelled out, but your slowly regret it because he just gave you a cold ugly stare. Out of no where you were on the floor with tears on your check you look at him and hold your check.

"I'm tired of you" he said and begins to walk away, as he walked away he tugged the chain and you quickly followed him. As you followed him you saw him that he began to open a big beautiful shell door, you noticed that it was really dark in there before you could say anything he grabs you by the arm and throws you in the room and quickly closes the door.

"HEY LET ME OUT OF HERE, I'M SORRY" you yelled out and hit the door.

"SORRY BABE, BUT YOU WERE ASKING FOR IT" he said.

You sigh and look down and sigh as you sat down you began to cry softly and you shake. "What I'm I gonna do, I can't see at all, the door is too heavy, Tamatoa was being really rude, worst of all what if Maui doesn't come, what if you are stuck with Tamatoa"

As you cry softly you began to fall asleep slowly.

-Sorry for the long wait guys I feel so bad :(( -