Part 8

Maui's POV
I was looking around for my hook and Y/N and I couldn't find any of them and as I look at the floor I see a shiny gold coin, and I garb it and frown and thought. "Tamatoa" he probably has has my sister and my hook. I sigh and look around, and I didnt have a boat and without my hook I couldn't change into animals.

I sat on the sand and look up at the sky and frown. "I will get back y/n and I will also get my hook back".

Y/N POV
You were sleeping on the floor as you look down and away from tamatoa and you still couldn't believe that you brought him your brother's hook, you felt horrible, you turned your back on your flesh and blood.

You sighed and look around as you were still in the bone cage and you jumped and heard Tamatoa's voice "ahh babe why don't you come out of that cage hmm" you look up at him and he was smirking and you just looked away.

You didnt answer him, and he didnt like that idea, so he smirks and looks at you. "hmm I said get out of the cave NOW!" he hissed and looked at you.

You jumped and look down and frown and climb out of the bone cage and walk up to him.

As he smirked he grabs you roughly and he whispers in your ear. "mm that's a good girl" he smirks as he kissed your lips softly.

You look away, not wanting to kiss him or look at him, but your head was forced to look at him. "please let me go tama" you said and look at Tamatoa.

He laughed and let's you go and he garbs the hook and holds onto it tightly and began to walk away and he walked to the pile of gold and he sets the hook on the pile and he smiled to himself. "hmm shiny, shiny" he hummed to himself.

You look at him and he looks back at you and said. "so babe I'm going to go on search for more shiny stuff, stay here and keep ny hook safe" he said and before you could answer he walked out.

You quickly look at the hook and frown and thought. " I have to take the hook back to my brother"

(sorry if it's short, I write this on my phone but I hope you guys like it don't forget to vote it would mean a lot)