Part 6

You were walking back to the island where you and Maui stayed at, and you closed your eyes and thought of what Tamatoa said and, how he said he would rip your arm off and go after Maui for his hook. As you were walking you where trying to look for Maui you honestly didn't want to see him, as you were walking you didn't see where you were going and you bumped into something and, you fell on the ground and groan as you land on your butt.

"Y/N! I have been looking for you, where did you go?"

You closed your eyes and open them slowly and saw your brother and you quickly got up and fix yourself. "where did you get that necklace?" he said as he got closer to you and you backed away a bit.

"uh um I found it when I took a walk" you said and cover the necklace, you didnt want to tell him that it was a gift from Tamatoa.

He nodded and he sighed a bit. "I was worried for you, next time please tell me next time okay y/n" he said, all you could do is nod.

A few hours passed by and Maui was sleeping by the fire, you slowly got up and walked towards him, you look at him and close your eyes and whispered " I'm so sorry Maui" after you said that you garb his hook and slowly walk to the boat, you stopped and look back at him he looked so peaceful sleeping and you looked at the hook and carry it to the boat and get on as the water slowly started to take you away, you sat down and began to cry softly.

(wow thank you so much guys, it means a lot it would mean a lot if you guys could vote)