More Harm Than Good

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! here is the next chapter!!! Hope you're liking it so far!! Enjoy<3

John hadn't seen Sherlock in a week.

He knew that the ghost wasn't gone, he felt the tell-tale signs of static electricity whenever he tried talking to his friend, but Sherlock wasn't showing himself. John was miserable without his ghost. At first, he had been concerned that the shock his body had received had somehow disrupted his energy. When Sherlock had blasted the hospital room with his energy, his body had gone into cardiac arrest. The doctors had been able to revive him, but it was a close call. John had suffered a minor concussion from hitting the glass, but it wasn't serious.

"He really hasn't talked to you since the hospital?" Greg asked, waving at the waitress and ordering two more beers. John had asked Greg if he wanted to meet for a pint, unable to take the quiet of the flat any longer.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do. I want to help him, but I don't know what's wrong."

"Maybe his little outburst drained his power?"

"No, I can feel him manipulating the energy in the flat, so he has power. He's just ignoring me." John sipped the cold beer that had been placed in front of him, determined to not leave the pub until he was too drunk to miss Sherlock. "I miss him Greg." John's friend looked at his own beer awkwardly, still not fully sure how to handle John and Sherlock's relationship.

"Have you told him that?"

"Of course. He isn't listening."

"I could ask Mycroft if there is any way to pull Sherlock out of a funk. I remember there being a few times when he would go off the deep end like this. Myc was always able to talk him down."

"Sure, and what exactly are you going to tell him? 'Hey Babe, so you know how your little brother is in a coma? Well his spirit is living with and dating my best friend John, but is currently mad at him for some unknown reason. What do you think he should do?'" John sighed heavily and slammed his head against the counter. "I just have to find the right spell to bring him back. Then he'll have to talk to me." John tried to stand, but promptly fell over as the alcohol hit him full force. Greg jumped to his aid, pulling him to his feet and propping him up against the bar.

"Alright, time to get you home." He paid the bill and wrapped John's arm around his neck, grabbing the shorter man's waist and hauling him from the bar. It was too late to catch a cab and they weren't far from John's flat, so Greg slowly led John down the sidewalk, trying to keep him from stumbling.

They reached his flat and Greg unceremoniously dropped John to the pavement, ringing the bell for the landlady's flat. Mrs. Hudson answered, looking concerned when she saw John's unconscious form on the ground.

"Oh dear."

"Yeah, could you do me a huge favour? Go grab Sherlock's little case and bring it here?" She nodded and scurried off, returning a few minutes later with the small pouch. Greg stuffed it in his pocket and crossed his arms. "Alright Sherlock, I know you're mad at John, but I kind of need a hand here. Just help me get him upstairs then you can go back to pouting." He felt the hair at the back of his neck stand on end. "Come on, I know you're there. Either you help me, or I leave John out here."

"Some friend you are." Greg jumped as he heard Sherlock's voice coming from behind him. "Threatening to leave an unconscious man on the sidewalk just because you are too lazy to haul him upstairs yourself." Sherlock looked pissed, but Greg brushed it off.

"Yeah, well I wouldn't have to haul him home tonight if you weren't pouting."

"How is this my fault?"