If You Feel Like Talking

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! Here's another chapter!!! It's pretty short...but things are getting interesting!!!! Enjoy<3

John's head was spinning as he pushed himself out of bed.

He felt the nausea rising in his throat and was prepared to race for the bathroom when his foot knocked against an empty bucket. He didn't have time to question how it got there before his body started to expel the leftover alcohol in his system.

Once his body stopped emptying itself, he stood on shaky legs and stumbled to the bathroom, emptying the bucket into the toilet and rinsing it out. He brushed his teeth, avoiding his reflection in the mirror. He must look like shit.

His last memory from the night before was of Greg dragging him home.

Once he felt slightly more human, he made his way into the kitchen, trying to remember where he put the aspirin.

There were two pills and a glass of water on the table next to a note. He picked up the note as he took the pills.

Figured you would need these. Call for me when you wake up if you feel like talking

P.S. I love you – SH

"So, you're talking to me again?" John grumbled, tossing the note down on the table and turning to put the kettle on. "Alright then. You feel like talking? Come out and talk." He felt a surge of static electricity and knew without having to turn that Sherlock had flickered into view. He fought the urge to turn and look at the man, knowing that if he did, he would not be able to stay mad at him.

"You're mad."

"Yep."

"I'm so sorry John." He couldn't stop himself then, spinning around to face the ghost. The world spun with him and he stumbled, catching himself on the counter before he could fall. Sherlock was standing in the doorway, his arms wrapped around his waist and his head bowed. He looked miserable.

"Sorry? You ignore me for a fucking week and all you have to say is sorry?" John stepped closer to the man, feeling his heart break ever so slightly when the ghost stepped back, keeping an even distance between them.

"J-John I-"

"Do you have any idea how worried I've been? How much I've missed you? I thought-" John choked on his words, blinking back tears. "I thought you'd left me. I thought you'd changed your mind." Sherlock looked up at John, chewing on his lip and shaking his head.

"God, John no. I-I didn't mean-"

"I thought you didn't love me anymore." John whispered, feeling the weight of the past week falling heavy on his shoulders as he dropped his head in his hands, the tears falling freely. He felt his body tingle with electrical energy as Sherlock flickered closer, wrapping his arms around John's shaking form and pulling him close.

"No. God no John. Of course I still love you. I'm so sorry." Sherlock leaned back, taking John's face in his hands and pressing soft kisses over his lips and cheeks. "I thought I was protecting you, keeping you safe from me."

"W-What?"

"I hurt you John. I hurt you and I couldn't stop it." John felt his chest tighten and he shook his head, smiling. "What's so funny? I could have killed you John."

"You're a fucking idiot, you know that?" He whispered, placing his hands on Sherlock's hips and pulling him close. "It was an accident Love. You didn't do it on purpose. You saw your body and you freaked out, that's all." He pushed himself up on his toes, kissing Sherlock deeply, whimpering at the force of power that surged through his veins at the intimate touch.

"J-John-"

"If you ever leave me like that again, I'll kill you myself." Sherlock chuckled, his smile filling John's heart with light for the first time in weeks. "Now, I know the spell to bring you back, since your body is still alive. But only if you really want to, I don't want you to feel pressured into anything." Sherlock leaned down and kissed the shorter man, a deep, passionate kiss that left John's toes curling against the cold tiles.

"God yes John. I want to touch you, for real." John gasped as Sherlock shoved him back against the counter, pressing close and biting on his bottom lip gently. John's entire frame was wracked with shocks of static electricity. He could feel his lungs tightening and his pulse racing. "I want to feel you John. To feel you inside me." John shut his eyes tight, clinging to Sherlock's frame.

Something wasn't right. John couldn't seem to breathe and his vision was starting to blur.

"Sh-Sherlock-"

"John? What's wrong?"

"Sher-" He felt his knees give out and would have hit the ground if Sherlock hadn't caught him. He felt Sherlock lift him off his feet and carry him to the sofa, his world spinning as he fought to breathe.

"John? John! What's wrong? Please talk to me."

"Sher-" His world faded to black as he heard Sherlock shouting for Mrs. Hudson to phone an ambulance.