five six

you went to our house. my mom probably told you to pick me up and look over for me everyday because she's busy to her own business.

i sat near the driver's seat 'coz i remembered you nearly cried when i sat at the backseat, people might think you're my driver as you said.

"why were you dancing like that yesterday?"

i was surprised for a second when you asked about it. i thought you never saw me.

"that was part of jackson's dare."

you laughed while describing what i looked like while doing that eagle dance. i was only looking at you intently, checking every part of you that made you the guy i love.

your phone rang and we stopped at the pavement because you answered the call.

"hello, irene? okay, okay, i'm going to pick you up. bye."

irene? who the hell is she? you turn the car around and drove until we got into a subdivision.

"autumn, is it okay if we'll pick irene up? their car had a gas leak."

"what can i do? we are already here."

you parked the car outside a big house. a girl with long jet black hair came out and knock on your window. she is that girl.

you smiled at her and looked at me again.

"autumn, can you move at the back seat?"

i wanted to tear your face that time but instead, i smiled.

"okay."

i moved at the backseat while irene sat on the seat near you. i felt hot liquid streaming down my eyes so i focused on my phone so you won't notice it.

damn i got no ego left.

goodbye, hunter.