four eight

i decided to keep myself busy from you. i went to my studio to clean and organize all the paintings i made. i'm thinking of opening my studio gallery to the public for a cause- to help those cancer patients of my chosen charity.

my dad died because of cancer and i'm doing this in behalf of him.

while cleaning my stuffs, i noticed my unfinished painting on a canvas, laid untouched since last week. i don't know if i still have a power to finish this after all what happened. i chose to keep it in my car and bring it at home.

i seldom use my car because i'm having trouble parking it at school. i often bump another car. i used it today because i have my own parking area at my studio.

minutes later my phone rang and your name was printed on the caller id. i was hesitant to answer it at first but since i have over a month left here, i picked it up.

"hey"

"yeah, hunter. what is it?"

"i just want to say sorry. thank God you answered my call now, i badly need you."

"why?"

"irene and i, just broke up."

after some chitchats, i ended the call and left out a sigh. you really have no idea how you drive me crazy.

i rushed in the car, get the painting and out it back in the gallery.

i took one last glance at it before closing the door.

goodbye, hunter.