three three

it surprised me when i saw you downstairs, eating breakfast again, and what's worst is you're wearing a onesie?!

"why are you wearing a snorlax onesie? IN THIS BROAD DAYLIGHT?!"

i asked. you didn't answer and instead, you threw a paper bag to me. when i opened it, IT'S A CHARMANDER ONESIE!!! i've gone through a lot these days and seeing this, my fave pokemon, i feel like i'm in heaven.

"wear it. we haven't been together for a few weeks because of..." you stopped for a few seconds there and looked at me with your eyebrows raising up and down.

i went up, took a shower, and when everything is set, i joined you to eat breakfast. mom is not around as usual.

when we're finished, we went out to ride to your car but i offered mine because i haven't been using it. i gave you my car keys.

when you start the engine, vernon knocked at the door. vernon.. i smiled at him and told him that today is our day. he smiled back and walked back into their house.

you started driving the engine while i open the windows to feel the morning breeze. we went to an amusement park. good thing it's weekday, ditching is really a nice thing.

today, i got a lot of new memories with you. i know tomorrow, it will not be like this anymore so i savored every moment. i don't know if this will happen again do i hugged you.

you hugged me back.

goodbye, hunter.