Magic Carpet Ride 8

Aga is on his way to Lea's office. Lea doesn't really know that he's coming. He just wants to surprise her. He doesn't even know if she's an event or in an important meeting but he doesn't really care. He can wait for her or he can acomlany her in her event if she has one.

He drops by the same flower shop and thr staffs already recognizes him for he's there every sinble day buying different kinds of blooms.

It has been a month since he started courting her and it turns out he's discovering new thjngs about her every single day. She may look like a strong and happy girl but she really has that soft spot in her, a really fragile one and he's taking of her. Lea is just a great at conciling her feelings but she's learning on how to open up to things.

He can also feel that he's getting there, that she's close on falling for him also. Even though she's naturally sweet and caring, now he can feel already that there's something new in her. And he's happy that he can make her haply also.

The employees greet him as he arrives the fifth floor. Who wouldn't know him? He's the only guy who can go inside Lea's office. He wonders why she doesn't let any guy enter her office except him.

He smiles to the employees and nods at Teetin. Then he knocks first and enters the office. Lea is just right there, back leaning on her chair and eyes closed.

He kisses her forehead and that makes her open her eyes. He smiles at her and she gives him a weak smile.

"You look tired, Baby." Aga said and caressed her cheek.

"Not really, I'm just stressed." Lea said and straighten up.

"Bakit ka nga pala nandito?" Lea asked remembering that it's still early.

Aga handed her the fresh blooms and she thanks him.

"Wala lang. I just miss my Baby girl." Aga said and looked at her.

"Wala kang event today?" Aga suddenly asked.

Lea looks at her watch and gave herself a facepalm.

"I need to go sa foundation pala. It's Children's Day today." Lea said and hurriedly fixed her things.

"I'll come with you." Aga said and Lea looked at him.

"Baka naman nakaka-abala na, Ags." Lea said worried that because he's giving too much time for her that it might affect his company.

"No it's okay. Wala akong meetings today." Aga said and gave her an assuring smile.

"Sure ka, ha?" Lea asssured and Aga nodded. Lea smiled and gave him a quick hug.

👑👑👑

They arrived at the "Little Kids, Big Hopes" and Aga was amazed on how it looked like. Looking at it looks like aan expensive private school. He stepped out the car and te kids were looking at him he just waved his hand to them.

"Hello!" All the kids said. He smiled and opens the door for Lea and once she stepped out the car all the kids runs to her.

"Nanay Lea!" They all shouts and hugs her.

"You miss me, kids?" Lea said and hugs all thr kids she can.

"Opo!" They all say in chorus. Looks like the kids adore her so much.

"Did you say 'hello' ba kay Kuya Aga?" Lea said and looked at Aga who's enjoying seeing Lea with kids.

"Opo!" They all say in chorus and a little girl raised her hand.

"Pwede po ba namin siyang tawaging 'Tatay'?" Lea scooped Kelly in her arms and carried her.

"Bakit gusto niyo ba siyang maging Tatay?" Lea asked and looked at the kids.