Magic Carpet Ride 13

"MARIA LEA CARMEN IMUTAN SALONGA!!!!!" Lea heard and opened her eyes. She looked at the time and it's already eight in the morning. She smiled when she realized that she's hugging Aga.

"Hoy, Maria Lea Carmen! Bakit 'di naman ako na-inform na may asawa ka na pala?! Open up! OMG! Don't tell me nag-honeymoon na kayo?!" She rolled her eyes and stood up to open the door to find Dawn standing in front of her room.

"It's too early to shout Dawn Zulueta future Gomez. Please, someone's still sleeping." Lea said to Dawn whose trying to look inaide her room. Sh didn't fully opened the door, just a half, she doesn't want anyone seeing her boyfriend still sleeping.

"What's this?" Dawn asked and showed her Aga's post last night. "Maria Lea Carmen, My wife. Then you commented; My husband. Care to explain, friend?" Dawn said and grinned.

"Okay, just wait for me at the kitchen. I'll just fix myself." Lea said and forcely smiled at Dawn then closed the door.

She looked at her finger and smiled. Lea went to the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath she came out wearing a robe and still Aga's still sleeping so she went inside her walk in closet and fixed herself. Lea wore a striped baby pink polo shirt that is tucked in with a skirt that is an inch above her knee. She dried her hair and gave it waves and looked at the mirror. She didn't put any make up on and she just sprayed her perfume and wore her sandals.

She came out of her walking closet and saw Aga still sleeping. It's already thirty minutes past eight so she decided to wake him up.

She carefully laid beside him and hugged him. Lea slighty pinched his nose to wake him up.

"Wake up, sweetheart. Waky-waky." She whispered but it seems like useless to Aga. Then she started and slightly tap his right cheek.

"Sweetheart, C'mon wake up." Lea said to him but still no sign of awakeness. She thinked of another way of waking him up and came up with a great idea.

She gave him light kisses all over his face. Then she heard him mumbled something but she just didn't understand it.

"Sweetheart, wake up." Lea said while repeatedly kissing his right cheek.

Then Aga smiled and opened his eyes. "Good morning, Sweetheart." Lea sweetly greeted.

"Good morning, Baby Girl." Aga greeted and smiled at her. Lea smacked a kiss on his lips and stood up.

"Get up so we can have breakfast. I'll wait for you at the dining area, Sweetheart." Lea said and gave him another smack kiss then she went out of the room.

Aga smiled and just realized that he just made the greatest, most wonderful and most right decision in his life. And that's choosing to be with Lea. Nice.

Aga can feel the passion, faith and love that he never felt before with other ladies. It's exciting and sometimes scary that he might fall again in a deep love and no one will catch him. But every time he looks at Lea's eyes it's telling him that she won't let him fall all by his own. They'll fall in the deep emotions of love together.

👑👑👑

Lea, Dawn and Sarah are at the kitchen preparig breakfast for their loves. Lea's making Aga's coffee when Dawn remembered that they're going to talk about the wife and husband thing in Instagram.

"Hoy! Kala mo nakalimutan ko na 'no? Explain na yung Maria Lea Carmen, My wife. Hiyang-hiya naman ako sa inyo. Ako yung engaged dito pero kayo yung may pa ganon." Dawn said and poked her side. Sarah seriously looked at her waiting gor her to talk.

"He asked me if I would like to spend the rest of my forever with him and I said, yes. It's like a pre-proposal like that thing. A promise that we'll get there, an assurance that he'll keep me for a lifetime. Forever." Lea explained, remembering how he asked her. It's nothing grand. Just a simple yet sincere one, asking her to spend a lifetime with him. And he would love to.