Magic Carpet Ride 18

"So how's everything?" Richard asked Aga as they have a wine night at his place while the girls are at the second floor to look out for Sophie while they have their girl talk.

"Okay naman ang lahat, so far. Isang araw palang naman ang nakakalipas simula ng dito tumira si Sophie kaya okay pa naman. The kid is great." and he took a sip on his wine.

"And Lea? How is she taking this one? Kasi kung ako biglang maging instant Daddy agad I'm sure that Dawn will kill me." Richard said and chuckled.

Aga shook his head, "She's fine with it. She's not mad nor having second thoughts about our wedding. Infact without her I wouldn't survive a day with Sophie. Wala akong alam sa mga bata and after all the kid loves Lea so much. More than she loves me and so as Lea."

"Alam mo, insan, wala akong masyadong alam kay Lea pero one thing is for sure here and that is mahal ka niya. Kasi kung hindi she wouldn't be this understanding that she's an instant mommy. Kasi ganito 'yan, insan, when you met Lea, she's really that dalaga na focus on her career but when you came you gave a different flavor, a different adventure to her life and now, the both of you are here parents, well technically you and she's here with you. You're lucky to have her." Richard said and tapped his shoulder.

"I know, insan. That's why I'm making sure that this relationship will work out. I badly want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's a diamond." Aga said with a smile.

"But her life can't stop just because I had a daughter. She needs to go on with her life. Yes, I survived yesterday and today with a toddler because Lea is with us so that leads me doing nothing but what will happen when she goes to work? Syempre uuwi din siya sa bahay nila." Said Aga.

He has been thinking about it. Yes, he knows that the kid really adores Lea, it obviously shows. The smile on Sophie's face whenever Lea's by her side telling her stories, singing along with the nursery rhymes, cooking meals for her, taking her to bath, dressing her up hugging and kissing her to sleep.

But life doesn't stop with him having a child. It's not Lea's problem, it's his. And he doesn't want pressure her on being a mother to his child. Yes, rest assured that Lea loves kids but this case is different. Sophie is different. Sophie is not like any other child that needs financial support, Sophie needs a home. A home where she'll feel the love of a complete family.

"Pag-usapan niyo ni Lea. We both know that Lea loves your kid. It's too obvious not see. The way she looks at Sophie, that is what we call a Mother's nature." Richard said and handed poured wine on his glass.

👑 👑 👑

"Kamusta ka naman, Lei?" Dawn asked while she watches Lea as she fixes Sophie in her arms.

"I'm good. We're good." Lea replied then afterwards she looks at Dawn. "Hindi madali pero kaya naman. Besides Sophie is sweet, adorable, magalang na bata and mapagmahal. You can see that Dayanara did a great job on raising her. Sa ngayon she's still overwhelmed that she already met Aga and I. So far, so good, I have nothing to complain."

"Kung ikaw ang alam niyang mommy niya anong kinalakihan niyang tawag or alam niyang relasyon nila ni Yari?" Dawn asked to Lea.

"Sabi ng Tita ni Dayanara is that Sophie grew up knowing that Aga and I are away for work, that's what Dayanara told the kid. At first it was only Aga and afterwards she introduced me and the kid knew her to be 'Mama', her second Mom. Tita Lourdes said that the kid knows she has two mothers but I'm the real one. Pero when she's old enough to understand things we'll just explain everything to her." Lea said and stood up to settle Sophie on Aga's bed where the three of them slept yesterday.

Dawn followed her and sat at the couch inside Aga's room. "But is it fine sa'yo that Aga has a child with his ex?"

"Sa labas tayo mag-usap. Magigising si Sophie, ang lakas mo pa man din magsalita." Lea said and pulled her hand and carefully closed the door.