the mysterious package

Rey's P.O.V.
The day started very ordinary, except it was anything but ordinary by this by point I found myself stuck in mangled drapery hanging about ten feet off the ground, how did I get to this point you ask well it all started this morning.

I was starting my daily scavenging when I noticed a group of common thief aliens yelling and running in my direction. One of them came up behind me and put his blaster to my the back of my head while the other shoved a box into my arms I glanced down to the box and read the small text engraved into it

Don't open under any circumstances.

I glanced up at them ready to protest and felt the barrel of the gun was released from my head, I wasn't  surprised at their quick leaving and I shoved it in my inside my pack and swiftly walked down the sandy dunes of Jakku that lead to a ship graveyard, hoping I could find a semi working ship to get this box to the resistance base. I had to get rid of this before any one knows that I have it.
~~~~~~~

I arrived at the base around night fall feeling like the box was burning a hole in my pack I had to take a peek it wouldn't hurt anyone, I took the box out of and was suddenly startled by a resistance guard

" can I help you" he asked me with a bored monotoned voice

"yes in fact you can" I started " I've came here to see general organa it's an emergency"

he lifted an eyebrow at me and stepped aside pointing in the direction of what I assumed were the main doors. I wandered around until I came across a metal door with the name "leia organa" written on a silver plack on her door. I cracked the door open slowly just in case she was tending to unfinished business, when it was open i stood in the door way staring back at a room that was full of what im guessing were the resistance leaders, i took a look around , my eyes widening at the sight before me, it was him, why in makers name would they bring him here?

I cleared my throat to get their attention.

" ah rey my dear it's so good to see you again " she says still facing her son, a cheery expression in her voice

" yes well general I have something to talk to you about" I shifted awkwardly mumbling under my breathe hoping i wouldn't get her attention so I could just forget about this whole thing.

she turned slowly and looked at my sternly with her eyebrow arched

" well rey there is something quite important I need to discuss with you as well"

she nodded her head towards kylo. I arched my eyebrows at her in confusion, i have a bad feeling about this

Honestly scavenger you should but there's no to worry , a deep voice chuckled out

I looked up to see  kylo smirking down at me, I took a step toward him a harshly pointed finger aimed at him
" you, you what do you think you're doing here-?" I say acidly before being cut off by Leia pulling me aside.

I sigh and she rolls her eyes at me,
"you know it's been a while since I've seen you so I need to get you caught up on what's *cough* going on here."

she grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group into a small separate area away from everyone else .

" well rey as you can see my son is here with us today ."

I nod, it was very hard to not realize his presence, not only because of his well known "wrongdoings" but because he was extremely tall and although I hate to admit it he is quite handsome better looking than most here in the resistance.