save me

She laid there in the blood stained sand, covered in bruises and gashes in her skin. She knew calling for help was useless, she knew no one could hear her but she didn't want to die like this.

She didn't want to be considered weak for not being able to stand up for herself as much as she wanted to, but this wasn't the first time this had happened. Usually by now she could work enough energy to stand and work her way back home. But she couldn't she had been through so much and she didn't want to go back and relive what had happened to her, because that's all she seemed to know how to do.

Scavenge all day and go home not having enough and having to pay for not doing what he wanted. What was the point anymore, she wasn't loved, she had waited so long for someone to come back to her but they never did.

So she just gave up. Her head was pounding and she was going in and out of conscience, she was sure she heard foot steps near by but ignored them and closed her eyes trying to save as much of her energy as possible.

She felt hands go under her legs and her back. She didn't know who this was but she was grateful for them. She wrapped her arms around their neck to keep from falling. She managed to pry her eyes open and grimaced when she saw the amount of blood on their shirt from the cut on her face. She leaned her head back on their chest and whispered a squeaky thank you. She looked up and saw a smile appeared on their face before she went out of conscientiousness again.

When she woke up again her wounds were dressed and she had a new set of clothes on. She bolted up regretting it as soon as she did, her headache came back and she swayed back and forth almost collapsing on the floor when a pair of hands grabbed her from behind.

She jumped when a deep voiced boomed behind her

" it's good to see you're awake, but you really need to take it easy for a while" she slowly turned around feeling like that voice was all too familiar.

She peeked her eyes open and let out a light gasp. She opened her mouth but couldn't find the right words.

She slowly backed up hitting a wall, a smirk was plastered on his face. He raised his eyebrow in confusion for this wasnt how he expected their reunion, since interrogating her on starkiller base, to go. He carefully took a step towards her trying his best not to frighten her.

" you-your ky-ben solo, what how w-what are you doing here?" He chuckled at her surprise.

She looked at him confused

"you're ben solo" the words fell out of her mouth and she regretted what she said and clamped a hand over her mouth.

He chuckled and shook his head, he looked up at her with a different look his eyes seemed calmer than when they had last spoke in the interrogation room, he responded after a few seconds of comfortable silence

" indeed I am"

~ holy cows you guys!!! It hasn't even been longer than a month and this book is already half way to 100 reads, I'm flipping out!!!
Thank you all so much for reading this I will update hopefully soon, finals have taken over my life and I have no time to write but I will try my best to have another one up soon. Anyways please comment and vote so I know how y'all feel about the book so far, thanks for reading mah dudes ;)
<3 B