Chapter 13

You woke up to the ringing sound of your really-hated alarm. You dragged yourself out of the bed. 'C-come on , (M/n)!! D-do it..for the friggin tournament..!' You kept reminding yourself that. You prepared yourself , all ready. You ate a toast and went right to school.

"Morning , Hinata!" You greeted as you encountered the said boy on your way to school. "Ah , (M/n)-kun! Morning!" Hinata replied. "Wah! I'm excited!" You said. "Hehe. You really seemed do." Hinata told you. You arrived at school , and started walking towards the gym with Hinata , before a figure , out of the sudden , brushed past you and Hinata.

"K-kageyama?!" You responded. "That's a false start , Kageyama!" Hinata yelled and went after Kageyama. You rubbed the back of your head. "Early in the morning. Just who are they?" You mumbled and continue walking.

~

"Fight for your lifetime only one chance~.." You sang. You were walking back from toilet to the gym. The corridor was rather quiet , and you didn't care much. "Sing like that today's the last life." You sang again. You didn't feel it , nor do you realised it , someone was running to you from behind.

And you only realised it once your body was hugged.

"Hiyah!!" You screamed. "Awhh... (M/n)-chan... even your scream sounded like a girl.And that's what make you sO CUTE~!" You covered your ears , annoyed by the loud voice of Oikawa Tooru. "Oh. My. God. What is it that you want , dipshitkawa?" You angrily said. "(M/N)-CHAN , MEANIE! I'm here to meet you , of course!" You rolled your eyes. "Though we're playing you guys after this." You said. "Well , I wanna see you beforehand , 'cause we'll only see each other from across the net , as enemies." Oikawa said , still not letting you go. "No matter what , you're still an enemy , and also a threat to all of us , Karasuno." Oikawa let go of your body and quickly stand infront of you.

"Oh , you think so? I'll change the way you think of me , and make you fall for me , (M/n)-chan." Oikawa smirked. You felt your face burn. You pushed Oikawa aside and continue walking towards the gym. "I won't and I hate you!" You said. "Ehh??!!"

~

You stood at the front line , right infront of the net. It was Seijoh's serve , as the game was about to start. "Pritttttttt!!!!" Kunimi served the ball and it came towards you. You took a step back as you hold out your arm to recieve the ball. You got the ball as Kageyama was ready to set the ball. "I got this!" Hinata shouted and spiked the ball mid-air. The first score goes to Karasuno. "Nice , Hinata!" You said happily. You glanced at Oikawa ; still pissed off.

Oikawa looked back at you. You averted his gaze. "Next!" You shouted. It was Asahi's serve. "Asahi-san , nice serve!" You said as Asahi served the ball. Watari , Seijoh's libero was able to recieve the ball , but Seijoh's formation broke.

Iwaizumi covered for Watari and the ball went towards Oikawa. You stood infront of Oikawa across the net. You were waiting to see where the ball will go before you block it. But then , suddenly Oikawa jumped and spiked the ball. The ball passed you in such an incredible speed and slammed the ground. Your eyes widen at the sight. You glared at Oikawa with a smirk. The said man , too , looked at you. "Damn you , Oikawa Tooru."