Chapter 28

The spring tournament was around the corner, so you've been giving your all during practices. The golden week was also approaching, meaning more practices all the way. Your schedule had gotten so packed, with practicing with Shiratorizawa and the away training camps in Tokyo. As for the away games, there was one coming up for one whole week, which you couldn't afford to miss.

"Soon, we'll be having a whole week worth of training camp. Please be prepared. " Washijou announced, before telling everyone to go back to practice. You silently walked up to the head coach. "Umm.. Sensei.." You approached with a low voice. "About the training camp.. I'm afraid I won't make it.."

"What?! As an unofficial participant of Shiratorizawa's volleyball training, you should attend all training same as the other club members." Washijou screamed.

'He should stop making (M/n) seems like a real member of Shiratorizawa..'

"But.." You tried to reason, but Washijou cut you off. "No buts." You sighed silently in frustration before Washijou spoke up again. "But if you insist on it, I'll let you go with one condition. You must attend the camp for the first two days."

Your eyes shine in excitement. "Really?! Thank you so much! I'll work very hard!" You said to the man before running off towards Semi who was looking at you from afar. "What were you talking about?" The third year asked, curious. "I'm taking some days off for the training camp." Semi pouted. "Ehh?? Why?" You grinned. "Karasuno's having a training camp, too. Of course I'll go."

"That's too bad then." Semi said, turning around to pick up a ball. You smiled cheekily. "Why? You'll miss me?" You said, peeking at the older's male face. Deep red blush painted the setter's cheeks. You were stunned for a bit, before a voice calling out for you snapped you out of it. "(M/n)." Shirabu called out. "Y-yeah?" You said, averting your gaze towards the second year setter. "The game's starting. You're on our team today." "R-right. I'll be there in a moment."

You turned to look at Semi again, both of you were blushing. "Sorry about that." You said, to which Semi brushed it off with an awkward laugh. "It's okay." You bowed a little before turning to walk away, only to be stopped again by a hand on your small wrist. "By the way.." Semi paused, face as red. You tried looking at him in the eyes but you were as embarassed. "I'll always miss you." He said, and then turning to walk away.

You stared at the retreating back of Semi, his words just now lingering in your head.

'Falling deeper..'

~

"I'm really sorry I can't make it." You said with your hands clasped together in a guilty manner. Daichi simply shrugged you off. "It's alright. It can't be helped that you need to go to Shiratorizawa's training camp, too. Well, at least you'll still be there." "That's right. You being here in the middle of the night to send us off is more than enough. You should be resting." Sugawara added. "I really wanted to join you guys, though.." You pouted. "It's okay, (M/n)."

You looked up to see all Karasuno members looking at you. "Go get something from all those practices with Shiratorizawa and show us, okay?" Daichi said. Your eyes were brimming with tears as you forced on a smile. "Alright."

You kept waving your hand as you saw the van took off. Once the van were out of sight, you put your hand down and let the silent consume for a bit, before looking up at the moon. A deep, heavy sigh escaped your lips.

"I miss them already."

~

You groaned as the alarm set off, blasting your peaceful morning with annoying sound. You reached out your hand for the bedside table and turned the alarm off, burying your face deep into your pillow. After a while, you were finally able to force yourself up.

'The training camp starts today.' You thought to yourself as you sleepily brushed your teeth. 'Curse you, Japan. I should be in Tokyo right now.' You proceed on doing your daily routine, then looking at your reflection in the mirror.

'This is gonna be great.'

Hi.

Sorry for the late update. Since I mostly forgotten about the plot, I rewatched the anime and I kinnnnnddddddda got my inspiration back. I hope this will help me to keep on updating.

Sorry for the short chapter. Please enjoy <3