1

Darks POV

Twiddling the stick in my hand, Anti and I sit silently waiting for Collin. The tension and excitement that boils in our stomach make the corners of my mouth turn upwards. I stare at Anti, his chiseled jaw and abs staring back at me. I grab his thigh and squeeze, he smiles at me.

"Are you nervous?" I ask mockingly,

"No, we just haven't done anything particularly, well evil. In a very long time being stuck on a deserted island and all." Anti replies furrowing his brows.

"Babe, go get the knife though, we're gonna need it for when Collin shows up." Anti says at me, slapping my arm off of his thigh.

"Ok you tease." I stand myself up and grab the knife we were able to grab off of Collin from his last visit to drop off food.

Today will be the last day we have to stay on this retched island. Collin has not given us the medicine that calms us down in months. He keeps saying that the one we had once should last forever.

But oh was he wrong.

We are more enraged then we have ever been and we plan to do the things we've only dreamed of doing when we return home. Murder, torture robbing and stealing are my specialties. The things that "normal" people call horrifying and morally wrong sound like a dream come true to my dark mind.

Mark hasn't owned this body in months and I don't plan for him to come back. My soul will always be stronger than his. The media loves to pretend that light will overcome darkness, but the darkness in my soul is greater than the passion in Marks heart. Mark is weak and so are all of the people that walk the streets pretending to be happy.

Naive.

The perfect word to describe the society of normal humans. They pretend like they are unaware of their own hatred to the people around them. Love? No human has ever loved anybody like I love Anti. He keeps me alive and burning with passion, even the thought of him getting bored and leaving me keeps me alive.

Humans are naive and stupid, reluctant to accept their waking evil that burns beneath the pretend surface they call a personality.

I slap the knife into Antis hands.

"I will not spend another waking hour on this decrepit useless island." I say to him through gritted teeth. He looks at me like he's searching for my cause of sudden anger. He says nothing but stands up and walks over to me. He stands only centimeters away from my face.

He stares into my hollow eyes ad whispers.

"Even the man who reminds every waking man of the devil. Was once an angel. Where did the angel inside of you go Dark?"

Shivers are sent down my spine of the reality of his words, this body is Marks but now it's mine.

"I am no longer afraid of the monsters. I watched and cowered in fear for years, now the monsters fear me." I reply balling my hand into a fist.

His eyes shut and he nods, he attempts to turn away from me but I grab his wrist.

"I love the darkness in you. Because even in the depths of hell, do not demons love one another?" I whisper to him, then drag him into a kiss.

After a few moments he breaks the kiss and looks into my eyes once again.

"Don't you ever leave me alone in this broken ass world." He demands and his jaw tightens.

"I'm not going anywhere baby. Apart we are like snow, cold but silent. Although together we are stronger then the Devil himself. I will never leave you." I smile at him.

"Now, let us wreak havoc on the outside world that we have been neglecting." He nods and right on schedule, we hear the helicopter blades of Collin entering the vicinity.

Yay! So this chapter was more of a teaser than a real chapter. This story will have more chapters but each chapter will be fairly short. I have decided that is the only way for me to upload often. So this was the first chapter of the sequel hope you guys enjoyed :)