4

Anti POV

I accidentally bite the end of my tongue. I feel the cold, iron tasting blood seep through my mouth. I grab Darks shoulder and pull him into a kiss. He pulls away and looks at me worriedly.

"Are you bleeding?" He comments, pressing his thumb against my lip.

"Yep. And I know how much you love the taste soo." I say, as I kiss him again.

I grin and continue to walk. Up ahead we see the trees start to break into a field. I chuckle at Dark and start to run up to opening in the trees.  From what I could tell we were in the middle of fuck nowhere.

A large open field as far as the eye could see. And a small dirt path runs alongside it, not a single person to be found.

"You gotta be fucking joking." Dark sighs and drops his head back.

"Yep. Let's walk on the road and hopefully we'll get somewhere." I say picking up the pace and walking up the path.

"Do you have any idea where we were when we jumped?" Dark asks walking along side me.

"Uh- nope. All I know is Collin dropped us somewhere in North America." I explain as we huff up a steep hill. It's silent for a good ten minutes before Dark looks at me. Like he has some sort of questions he's been waiting to ask.

"What are you lookin' at." I scowl at him.

"Do you still love me?" He asks looking into my eyes.

"Huh? What type of question is that?" I exclaim.

"I dunno. You've just seemed really distant recently. I miss you." Dark explains slighty. I look at him for a second and stop walking. I look at him some more and then can't help myself.

I burst out laughing to the point where I have tears in my eyes. Dark looks at me completely confused.

"What the fuck? That's is the most domestic thing you have ever said to me." I laugh some more, Dark is still confused.

"Are you kidding, love? Of course I love you! I never stopped." I say as I walk up to him and kiss him. He looks at me in an annoyed manner. He backs away from me and slaps me hard across the face.

I grasp my face with my left hand and look at him in disbelief.

"Why did you just do that?" I say.

"You called me domestic!" He chuckles. I smile and laugh even though my face is throbbing.

"Come on, we gotta go." Dark says grabbing my hand as we continue to walk down the path. We walk for about an hour until we see an old broken down car.

"Here's our chance! Let's hijack this car and we can start going on our marry way." I say letting go of Darks hand and walking into the middle of the road. The car stops and I walk up the window.

Inside the car there is an old man, maybe 80 years old. I smile at him and he looks at me in terror. I forget about my eyes sometimes.

"Hello sir, I'd like to know where we are?" I ask and he stutters to say,

"Uh- um, yeah uh we are in southern Canada." He says not meeting my gaze.

"Oh ok wonderful." I grin at him in a not so friendly way. I then swiftly open the car down and punch him right in the nose. I hit him hard enough he passes out into the other seat.

Dark walks over and helps me drag the old man out of his seat and onto the wet grass next to the road. I wipe my hands off on my pants and make a gesture towards the car, letting Dark know he may step in. He tips an imaginary hat and laughs as he jumps into the old car.

I continue to drive down the road and then think.

Wait what. Canada?

"How the hell did we get all the way into Canada?" I ask no one in particular.

"I have no idea. But if we go south we might eventually end up in boston. Or New York." Dark says shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah. Let's do that." I say and continue to drive the car.

Whoop whoop. I wrote this chapter in the car on my way home from Massachusetts. But anyway I hope you enjoyed. Love yah Byeee ❤